What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt watch

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
mudroom5.jpg

#leaveyourporchlighton

Can see Cronulla running with this as the finals approach.

Diesel

Referee
It's a real possibility.

My only concern is if they lose week 1, they'll have to play out of the state which I'm not sure how they'll travel. They only leave NSW in R1 v NQ, R7 v Canberra & Storm in R26.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh with the interstate teams in the top 4, coming top 2 is imperative as is winning week 1 of the finals.

Winning in Brisbane, Townsville or Melbourne will be a hell of a lot harder than Sydney.

We also don't get the luxury of playing the first week of the finals at our home ground, it would be Allianz.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
even though it involves seeing paul gallen lift a trophy if we don't go back to back i'd love to see the sharks break their duck. Going through that experience there is many sharks fans that deserve the same that have been waiting more then 20 years

PJ

First Grade
Even though I'd love it to, can't see it happening.

NQ, Mel, Brisbane and Dogs all lift to another level come semis.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm sure most people would love to see the sharks beat any of these teams in a grand final .
Storm
Broncos
cowboys

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm sure most people would love to see the sharks beat any of these teams in a grand final .
Storm
Broncos
cowboys

Certainly the Storm and Donkeys. The Cows I have nothing against, but I would enjoy the inevitable sook fest led by their captain.

Knightmare

Coach
Storm v Broncos would be as feel-good as the Storm v Manly Grand Finals...and the game itself would probably be no more entertaining than Origin the other week.

Sharks v Cowboys please!

blaza88z

Coach
It's a real possibility.

My only concern is if they lose week 1, they'll have to play out of the state which I'm not sure how they'll travel. They only leave NSW in R1 v NQ, R7 v Canberra & Storm in R26.

wow, what a luxurious draw that is

Card Shark

Immortal
wow, what a luxurious draw that is

There are how many teams outside NSW...

Raiders
Storm
Broncos
Cowboys
Warriors

Not a bad draw to only travel to 3 of them but there are quite a few teams we don't play twice, hardly luxurious.

Would rather play Broncos up there than Eagles at Brookvale....our last lost.

JamesRustle

First Grade
even though it involves seeing paul gallen lift a trophy if we don't go back to back i'd love to see the sharks break their duck. Going through that experience there is many sharks fans that deserve the same that have been waiting more then 20 years

x 2.5 (years of waiting, not multiples of support for above post)

tumbidragon

First Grade
There are how many teams outside NSW...

Raiders
Storm
Broncos
Cowboys
Warriors

Not a bad draw to only travel to 3 of them but there are quite a few teams we don't play twice, hardly luxurious.

Would rather play Broncos up there than Eagles at Brookvale....our last lost.

Don't forget ye olde Titans. We've played all but the Raiders away :(
f**k you NRL lol

Leber

Bench
Would love to see the Sharks get up this year. They are in with a real chance too.

BM1979

Juniors
I would like them to win but all those memes just dont have the same effect with the Warriors and Titans