What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt watch

BuffaloRules

Coach
What's the bet that some of the RL haters in the media will have a go during the week about the Harold Holt thing being disrespectful?

Any excuse...

jc155776

Coach
Chinese subs spotted off the coast today. Some may claim its visiting crews for war games but I think we know the truth....

drago brelli

Bench
A mate of mine surfing at Stanwell Park this morning spotted H Holt swimming in a northerly direction. He heard him garble something like, "the crowd will get them home".

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Harold made it to shore and needed some directions. "Excuse me young lady" he approached a local "did you just assume my gender!?!?" The young lady storms off. Confused Harold taps another young lady on the shoulder but before he could ask anything hears a loud "I have a boyfriend!" Followed by a "I'm vegan" in the distance from another female bystander. Harold then proceeded to head straight back into the water and disappear again

soc123_au

Staff member
Harold last seen wearing an Aussie flag cape bashing men of middle eastern appearance near Miranda Fair.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
reports a photo will be released today of harold pissing into his own mouth at the early hours of the morning

tumbidragon

First Grade
'This just in. Mr. Holt found giving beetroot cheeks an interview at northies.
Cooper Cronk nowhere to be found...'

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Harold made it to shore and needed some directions. "Excuse me young lady" he approached a local "did you just assume my gender!?!?" The young lady storms off. Confused Harold taps another young lady on the shoulder but before he could ask anything hears a loud "I have a boyfriend!" Followed by a "I'm vegan" in the distance from another female bystander. Harold then proceeded to head straight back into the water and disappear again

Best thing about it is that given ol' Harold disappeared off the coast of Melbourne, he'd resurface to a bunch of blubbering fans in purple, sooking about how they were somehow cheated out of their 'fifth premiership'.

I love it that there was a lot of talk about Melbourne solidifying themselves as the best team of the modern era by winning last night, but given they lost they now have one premiership to show for it all. You know, same as the Tigers, Dragons, Cowboys, Sharks, or most other teams. I almost feel like they should lose the one they got by virtue of losing 40-0 in a GF with a salary cap cheating side.