What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrigan is an embarassment to the game

imported_justme

Juniors
Oh Lordy, so it is true then. When he was interviewed on 2GB he kept going on about his need for credibility and respect. How he expects to be taken credibly re all this union intrigue is beyond me, maybe he just sees it as a way of scaring people off from criticising him too much for last night. I honestly think the guy has become totally unplugged and put on that show last night alongwith fabricatingthis Union crap cause he wasn't getting enough attention. He's even more embarrassing and dangerous than I first thought.

Mr harrigan is like duck dodgers in da 24 and a 1/2 century. he gave us no end of trubble but we zapped him with a firing squad of 12 Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulators. it got rid of him
is justifried homeycide leegal in your century?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He can burn in hell for all I care but this is a cry for help from Bill.
Since when was a first grade ref allowed to bring the game into disrepute? This is no joke... he is actually causing the game damage with his second rate refereeing and tantrums in public.

Now he is broadcasting that if he isnt treated right, he will shift to Union. In my books that means instant dismissal.

Since when did Bill become bigger than the game?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nothing wrong with humour Bronco... even if I dont get it sometimes...
...might be one of your own countrymen for all you know.

Hey Johnny, whats with the italics???
emdgust.gif

imported_justme

Juniors
Willow, he is an official of the game so surely they will not tolerate him going on TV talking of switching to union. He can't possibly be in any fit mental state to continue refereeing.

Hey Bronco, his head is far more appropriate in this one :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I dragged the mouse over to highlight the image and then copied (CTRL+C) and pasted (CTRL+V)it from your attachment...which you have since deleted so the graphic disappeared as well...lol

Whats the URL?

imported_bronco

Juniors
The picture doesn't show up for me willow.

Fitzgerald has said that Harrigan needs to be put through an anger management course and has advised to NRL to have a listen to the 2gb interview. Interesting indeed, can't say I disagree. Channel nine zoomed in on Harrigan when he was waiting for Newcastle to convert their final try and he looked very flustered.

It seems to be all falling down around Harrigan and hes running around like a headless chicken, can't say I have any sympathy for him. The more he opens his mouth the more he sounds like he was taking his anger out on the Parramatta side last night.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The pictured disappeared because as a copy and paste from a web page. It relies on the web page remaining on the internet. If the page is deleted (which it was when Justme deleted his post) then the string is broken... if that makes any sense. Thats why I asked for theoriginal URL.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks Justme... as long as the pic stays on the internet, so will its copy... sort of like a teleport machine. But ifit hangs around too long, Bill is sure to send it to the bin...

imported_justme

Juniors
I copied the graphic from a web page and saved it to my hard drive. I then tried to paste it in here but it wouldn't show up so I have just attached it using "attach file". What I'd like to know is how you got it to display when I couldn't using the same CTRL-C technique?

imported_bronco

Juniors
Never copy things from your hardrive and then paste them on the web because they won't show up. You have to actually copy them from the website and paste them and as already stated as long as the website is up and running the picture will remain.

Latest posts