What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have u ever ...

Alba

Coach
...had a moment where all u wanna do is hide and not be seen by anyone? Whether it be from embarassment, or seeing someone u don't want to or whatever??

I ran into my ex bf today on my way home from Wollongong .. I seriously think I sidestepped cause I def did in my head! I looked away and hoped to God he didn't see me but he was looking straight at me and I heard him call my name once and all I wanted to do was hide. It was really fkd. You think because you're over them that u will be fine to run into them but I don't ever want to run into him again. EVER!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
never...................

I generally talk my way out of anything

God-King Dean

Immortal
Aaaah such awkward moment.

My ex girlfriend a few months ago waited the table me & my family sat when we went to restaurant. Just kept my head down. Luckily someone already knew what I wanted so I didn't have to speak to her.

lol then again about a month later she started working at the local Catholic Club, & I went upto her & asked for a schooey without realizing it was her. Wasn't too bad.

Oh, & I also wanted to hide when I killed this dude. No biggie.

Shorty

Staff member
Yep.
LOL I call someone on the phone and keep my head down.
I'm not good at those sort of things,I have obvious signs that I'm uncomfortable.

Knightmare

Coach
I was always like that in Primary school when I'd be out with Mum or Dad and see a teacher from school.

Nikki

Coach
I hate it when you forget you dont like them. I was walking thru the Leagues club a couple of months ago and bumped into and ex friend. All I did was look up and realise he had a familiar face and did the big "Hi! How are you?" Wasnt til he just stood there, staring me down, that I remembered that we no longer talked to each other.. so I told him to "f**kin grow up!!" and stalked off.

Martli

Coach
Yeah, I use the "phone trick". I'm usually really good at avoiding people because when I walk I have this "i'm in a hurry" look about me, even though I am usually completely aware of my surroundings. This way if the awkward moment does happen (which is hardly ever) it's easy to pretend I didn't see them.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't really get that much. I'm pretty much too egocentric to actually care if someone else has any agenda with me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ah good, so I'm not the only one who thinks you're a piece of sh*t Eelementry.

I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast.

Martli

Coach
God-King Dean said:
I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast.

mcgavin.jpg

Evil Borad

Juniors
When I get that feeling, I just get pissed. Best part is I dont remember who I ran in to the next morning!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I thrive on awkward situations, for some reason, love it, i find myself trying to run into them so i can see what happens

Shorty

Staff member
Well I can't say I didn't think you were a weird before Raider_69....but that just settles it.

I also snub my exs'....actually I enjoy doing that.

LESStar58

Referee
Alba said:
...had a moment where all u wanna do is hide and not be seen by anyone? Whether it be from embarassment, or seeing someone u don't want to or whatever??

I ran into my ex bf today on my way home from Wollongong .. I seriously think I sidestepped cause I def did in my head! I looked away and hoped to God he didn't see me but he was looking straight at me and I heard him call my name once and all I wanted to do was hide. It was really fkd. You think because you're over them that u will be fine to run into them but I don't ever want to run into him again. EVER!

Saw a girl I was going out with a few months back today at a funeral. Let's just say things didn't end well with us and it was really the wrong occassion to be forced to be in the same proximity as someone you have very little, or no, time for.

Aside from that...

There's a sales rep from one of the greeting card companies who comes into work to restock etc. Flaming locks of auburn hair (sorry, random Dolly Parton moment), freckles, gorgeous skin, really well dressed and unbeleiveably friendly. I was basically knocked over by her the day I met her 2 and a half years ago. I can never speak to her beyond "hello" cas I KNOW I'm grinning like an idiot and turning pink.

Lately it's been much worse.... I'm talking increased heart rate, trouble breathing, numbness in my arms and legs, butterflys in the stomach......... but in that good way. Normally if I know she's about I hide from her cos I feel awkward and EVERYONE at work knows I fancy her. It's a constant source of amusement for my general manager.

:oops: