What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head's back! Round 13 team Vs warriors

Bubblystarz14

Juniors
Head returns for Clash with WarriorsWritten by: Dragons media31/05/2005 Views: 9
LARGE_Head_dragons050425.jpg
Dragons half-back Mathew Head will return from injury to give the Dragons a near full-strength line-up for their clash with the Warriors at WIN Stadium this Saturday night.

Head sustained his ankle injury in the Dragons Rnd 8 clash against the West Tigers and has recovered ahead of schedule for this match, the second last home game to be in Wollongong for the rounds.

“I am really looking forward to getting back out and playing,” said Head. “Nobody likes to sit and watch and I am really pleased that things have gone so well with my recovery to enable me to get back sooner than expected”.

The only other change in personnel from the team that played last weekend is the inclusion of Corey Payne on the bench who is also returning from injury (hand).

Lock Shaun Timmins will be presented with his gold plated boot at half-time in Premier League in recognition of his 100th game for the Dragons played last weekend against the Storm.

NRL
v Warriors
7.30pm Saturday 4 June
WIN Stadium
Coach: Nathan Brown

1. Ben HORNBY
2. Colin BEST
3. Mark GASNIER
4. Matt COOPER
5. Wes NAIQAMA
6. Trent BARRETT (c)
7. Mathew HEAD
8. Luke BAILEY
9. Dean YOUNG
10. Jason RYLES
11. Ben CREAGH
12. Lance THOMPSON
13. Shaun TIMMINS

14. Justin POORE
15. Willie MANU
16. Corey PAYNE
17. Michael ENNIS

Premier League
v Bears
5.30pm Saturday 4 June
WIN Stadium
Coach: Michael Potter

1. Clint GREENSHIELDS
2. Nick YOUNGQUEST
3. Luke MERCER
4. Shane MARTEENE
5. Reece SIMMONDS
6. Daniel HOLDSWORTH
7. Keiran KERR
8. Bryan NORRIE
9. Aaron GORRELL
10. Michael HENDERSON
11. Corey MAHER
12. Ashton SIMS
13. Ryan POWELL (c)

15. Aaron WHEATLEY
16. Luke DALZIEL-DON
17. Wade HUMPHREYS
18. Brett KELLY
19. Adam CAWLEY

Jersey Flegg
v Bears
3.50pm Saturday 4 June
WIN Stadium
Coach: Steven Price

1. Jason NIGHTINGALE
2. Ben JEFFERY
3. Brad DAVIDSON
4. Lee TE MAARI
5. Josh MORRIS
6. Josh LEWIS
7. Jamie KEITH (c)
8. Jamie DUNNING
9. George NDAIRA
10. Charlie LEAENO
11. Willie TUPOU
12. Puna RASAUBALE
13. Brian WEST

14. Chris HOUSTON
15. Tom HABERECHT
16. Peter WAKLEY
17. Nathan WYNN
18. Deam JAMIESON
19. Sean FERGUSON
20. Danny WICKS

Jono078

Referee
DAMN! What a team that is, Im suprised even Sims cant make the 17, I rate him pretty highly.

And that is probably one of the best backlines in Premier League :O!

4 weeks is a pretty good turnaround.

I really can't complain.

Look at that Premier League side. How they are where they are on the ladder is a complete mystery to me.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Be great to have Matty back,he and Baz were going great guns before the injury.I can see the Dragons taking the game by +12.

wildmooka

Juniors
Welcome back Heady! Premier League is a bloody good squad too. Amazing Depth, wouldn't imagine many other clubs with a top 34 like that!

wildmooka.

Latest posts