What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

STG 002

First Grade
St George Illawarra have 6

you are such a loser. loser club!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha loser players, sucked in at how bad you guys are going this year. seriosuly brings so much so much joy to see how bad u are.
once again sucked, lick the bags u turd!!!
hahahahahahahahaah

STG 002

First Grade
he's a decemt player that will do nothing at your pathetic club. he will flounder and just be another loser buy. you are the laughing stock and will most likely get the spoon again.

boo_boo

Juniors
not at all tool. lol@roo$ters.
are u embarrassed to support them right now. it's laughable yet the arrogance is amazing.

STG 002 why would TT be embarrased for supporting his team ?
As a foundation club Easts deserves a bit more respect from someone who supports a merged entity that is only 13 years old.

STG 002

First Grade
The game they lost?

I sure was glad to see Soward the coward congratulate Pearce every 5 seconds "his pass from the scrum" "he steered the team around all night" NSW won and won easily with the handicap of Gasnier, Soward and Merrin to think it could have been better :shock:

I can't wait to see your critique of Soward for game 2. One or two kicks all night finding grass, three or four bombs late in the game only up by 4 which went straight to Slater and the one that Inglis nearly gobbled that would have seen him go the length of the field. We needed Soward to do all the kicking :lol: Took him 6 or 7 attempts to find grass then when he did he took another 6 or 7. I loved the way he dogged kicking from 25 out from his own line by meekly taking a hit up on the 4th, that's the spirit!

u are such a piss ant. must kill u to see a dragon make the game winning play and set up mini. bet u are a small bloke with a dick smaller than a pea. love to see how weak u are. woosters fan. all a bunch of soft c**ks...

STG 002

First Grade
Everyone's favourite genius is back. Tell your carer to calm you down.

without doubt u are the most poorly researched and possibly the least intelligent person on the entire forum. u should re read your posts. u are a bitter and twisted fool. u are still suffering due to the way your poor side got owned by the team u hate the most, the mighty dragons. sucked in, bad luck, u lost, u are a loser, u came second, u got thrashed, u will forever be remembered as the team the dragons belted on gf day.
may u suffer forever u fool !
ps - soward > pearce

When did we lose a grand final to Souffs, 1930 something? :? What does us losing to Souffs in a grand final have to do with post-Origin 2 and what does the 2010 grand final have to do with post-Origin 2?

You're the one who is poorly researched I'm not bitter about the 2010 GF at all and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of 2010 which includes the GF and just being there after the horror of 09 was enough to make me happy.

Tell your carer to pull plug, it's the better option for all involved including yourself.

adamkungl

Immortal
Imagine how much Dragons fans would jizz themselves if they signed Slater. But wait, they all hate him :lol: bulllshiiiit

Latest posts