What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here just post your best 17

Rsag85

Bench
I believe Robbie will be good for us.

Madge won't tolerate crap anyway.

Remember, Eddie his brother is at the club too so I think he will have his feet firmly on the ground Robbie with head down trying to prove a point to the doubters and make origin.

We've got Cook on his heels too which is good.

You may be right though, time will tell.

I trust my mate in what he says. As I said he played with him at the tigers and a rep level too

English Rose

Juniors
Regarding Robbie Farrah and his ego maybe causing a problem, yes at West Tigers he probably did have a bit of an ego as he was the big fish and the captain of the club.

I highly doubt he will get away with it at Souths because if he tries it on he has players like Greg Inglis and Sam Burgess who just won't stand for it and bring him down a peg or two!

I think Souths signing Farrah will be a masterstroke he is no longer the big fish so will just have to knuckle down and play his game and there is no doubting he has the talent!

Well if he's played both club and rep footy with him it's not a very big field.

There's woods, tedesco, laffranchi, Lawrence, galloway and not many others
Don't worry Diego as Rsag said that Sam should be put in reserve grade last year even though he was easily the best performing forward in the team
Sounds like he may be mates with Jason Taylor wanting to put one of the teams best and highest paid players in reserve grade , makes soon much sense ????
Yeah I know Sammy did make quite a few errors and needs to fix that ,pretty mellow on here now the idiot is gone yay

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't worry Diego as Rsag said that Sam should be put in reserve grade last year even though he was easily the best performing forward in the team
Sounds like he may be mates with Jason Taylor wanting to put one of the teams best and highest paid players in reserve grade , makes soon much sense ????
Yeah I know Sammy did make quite a few errors and needs to fix that ,pretty mellow on here now the idiot is gone yay
I don't think the mods would want talk about you know who.

callmack1

Staff member
Regarding Robbie Farrah and his ego maybe causing a problem, yes at West Tigers he probably did have a bit of an ego as he was the big fish and the captain of the club.

I highly doubt he will get away with it at Souths because if he tries it on he has players like Greg Inglis and Sam Burgess who just won't stand for it and bring him down a peg or two!

I think Souths signing Farrah will be a masterstroke he is no longer the big fish so will just have to knuckle down and play his game and there is no doubting he has the talent!
Couldn't agree more mate. I have been saying this for a while.

doyen

Bench

Sam's definitely not a reserve grader--he is one of the best forwards we've had in the history of the club.

I have watched Sths since about 1954 & have named the 15 best forwards since that period & right through until the present!!
Sam comes in at No.8 on my list which is listed in the 1950s era thread!!!

Rsag85

Bench

Yes Sam at the time was dropping the ball out of any other forward in the league. Madge has drop under performing players in the past, big names at that but funny how fans say George or Tom should of been drop for continuing to drop the ball but the one with the worst control out of the 3 is safe for what he did two years before

callmack1

Staff member
Yes Sam at the time was dropping the ball out of any other forward in the league. Madge has drop under performing players in the past, big names at that but funny how fans say George or Tom should of been drop for continuing to drop the ball but the one with the worst control out of the 3 is safe for what he did two years before
I don't dispute he made a lot of errors. Some of the errors he made were crazy. However, his impact in all other areas was phenomenal.

He was still our best forward last year and from memory he finished 10th on the Dally M leader board. Makes you wonder where he would have finished if he hadn't made so many errors.

The twins dropped a lot of ball and didn't make as much impact. I believe George's poor form was partly due to injury.

The Burgess boys would have been working on their handling throughout the pre season and hopefully there will be a huge improvement this year in both their ball handling and impact on the game.

callmack1

Staff member
Come on Rsag mate, glass half full, let's be positive! It's going to be a great season.

Latest posts