What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey BP!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I just want to wish you a happy and safe holiday.

I hope you have a great time....you will be missed around here :cry:

Look forward to your return....see ya and have fun :D

PS I know that your not fond of fuss :shock: ...but I couldn't let your trip go by without wishing you the best :D

RoostarGirl said:
PS I know that your not fond of fuss :shock: ...but I couldn't let your trip go by without wishing you the best :D

That's why I canned the BON VOYAGE Thread I was going to post. :D

So yeah, BON VOYAGE !! :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I was going to slip out and then back in quietly without anyone even realising I was gone. :lol:

Thankyou girls - think of me at 21:45 tomorrow night, starting a marathon flight with a woman who hates flying so will talk - solidly until we land at LA which is when I will find the nearest gents and sit in it until we have to board again. Ahhh, the peace and quiet. 8)

The timer is set on the VCR for the games I'm going to miss - all I need is for someone to change the tapes - anyone? :D

Adios amigos....

and GO EASTS. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
LOL - you're going to hate me when I get back and have to listen to me.

Looking foward to reading some good articles when I return. ;-)

Cerciórese de que Morticia se comporte.

Raider_69

Post Whore
have a good one champ :)
looking forward to your return in easts colours latter this year ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I was going to slip out and then back in quietly without anyone even realising I was gone. :lol:

and GO EASTS. ;-)

As if that could happen ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be thinking of you.....think of me I'm going to Australia Zoo do you reckon I'll get to meet Steve Irwin??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Cheers Jed - good luck with the sevens. RB recruited well. ;-) Oh, and congrats on your omnipotent green position. A good choice I thought. :D

ozzie

Bench
Mate - hope you make it back to NZ in one piece...actually you will be missed by us all - a better friend you couldn't ask for...have a great trip.....ENJOY