What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

murraymob

Coach
If Penrith get a woman’s team the nsw girl Chapman would be a great signing she can motor could play any position in the backline

soc123_au

Staff member
Woman’s origin nsw v qld
Great game so far the standard has come a long way
The kicking, especially conversions is night and day to what it was a few years ago. The sideline one was a cracker, I was willing it to go over, so glad it did even though it was QLD. Kicking in general play is a bit hit and miss, but still heaps better than it used to be.

If Penrith get a woman’s team the nsw girl Chapman would be a great signing she can motor could play any position in the backline
The NSW forward that scored the winning try and (I think) plays for the Sharks would be a handy acquisition as well.

I didn’t see Fifita’s partner in that NSW squad.

Kilkenny

Coach
Two big games tonight, with all four teams in action desperate for two points to cement the positions in and around the top eight.

I think the Broncos , even away from home, should get the two points against the Sea Eagles. Not sure about the other game, toss of the coin, never quite sure which Raiders side is gonna turn up.

Kilkenny

Coach
f**k no. You don't put a cancer back in after cutting it out
He’s 31 this July, hard to be believe. Just had a look on Wikipedia and he has still played more games for us.

9 games for Australia and only 3 for NSW (over 6 seasons).

As you say, will never play for the Panthers again.

Dogs looked bad. Do we suck or is everyone playing their best vs us?
Most likely the latter. It’s a common thought that teams (even the average ones) tend to play better or seem to grow an extra leg when playing the defending champions.

2022 was an exception to this. We dominated from start to finish that year.

WestyLife

First Grade
He can be a flat track bully. A couple of huge mistakes attacking close to the Raiders line. Dogs had their chances lots of tackles inside the Raiders twenty but just didn’t throw enough at them when in mattered. Opportunity lost.

He's not a flat track bully think the overall team shitting the bed meant the Raiders were never stressed when defending 13 Vs 13.

age.s

First Grade
Kikau as a flat track bully is really harsh. The best part about him is he's very committed to the effort areas of the game. That last play try saver against Melbourne a few years back was something you never see from a guy his size.

For me the worst part about him is his high center of mass. He seems to get chopped down low very easily. Doesn't blunt his effectiveness as a decoy obv.

WestyLife

First Grade
Kikau as a flat track bully is really harsh. The best part about him is he's very committed to the effort areas of the game. That last play try saver against Melbourne a few years back was something you never see from a guy his size.

For me the worst part about him is his high center of mass. He seems to get chopped down low very easily. Doesn't blunt his effectiveness as a decoy obv.

Yeah it was a dumb comment because he's an ex panther.

Munky

Coach
The Roosters play with little discipline.

Walker just doesn't respect possession and game situation.

Spencer two minutes after half time couldn't complete a tackle on the line. No wonder Ivan used to yank him.