What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History never repeats (or does it?)

Another thing

We might be looking too much into the Homebush stats. Our current squad doesnt even vaguely resemble the 2000 squad. So it's more like 1 game for 1 loss. Then again, I dont know what the hell happened against the Warriors in 2002.

Stevo sick, Mellor shot by a sniper when he was about to win the match, Peach two stunning, freakish intercepts but looked like he was running on a treadmill, Bird shit, the forwards dogged it. The day that was meant to be my day in the sun (was given 12 free tickets in the VIP area) and it was an absolute nightmare.

Inept

Juniors
i remember getting overly excited as i was sure mellor was about to go over for a try, what the hell happened anyway?

i think it will be a close match against the tigers and that we aren't as good as we seem to think...atleast not yet. and if it comes down to goal kicking we are screwed

dimitri

First Grade
could someone please remind me of what happned in the grand final qualifier again

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Macca

Coach
St.Geo-Illa, with a $9 million dollar salary cap, beat the Sharks and proceeded to lose their 4th GF of the 90's the following week, and you call us chokers? :roll: :lol:

Quacky

Juniors
dimitri said:
could someone please remind me of what happned in the grand final qualifier again

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'd rather tell u wat happened the following year. "The Man" abandoned ur stinkin club and u lost 70-10 to the Storm and 50-4 against the Cowboys (wooden spooners 4 that particular season)

our boys also beat urs 28-12 and 40-10.