What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges stays a Chook

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yes thats right there is an article on the Sydney Roosters Official Website stating that Justin has signed at the Roosters until 2007.

This is excellent news for the Roosters I am glad Hodgo is staying.

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Yes thats right there is an article on the Sydney Roosters Official Website stating that Justin has signed at the Roosters until 2007.

This is excellent news for the Roosters I am glad Hodgo is staying.

I'm sure Lord will be thrilled he'll still have material for next seasons sevens.

I'm happy but just hope the kids confidence isn't too dented after the injury.

Hodges?....Hodges?.......Hodges!!!!
Oh yeah.....Famous for the HUGE hook from bennett in SOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry and fithy little whinger to...
Keep him :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Holla if ya hear me said:
Hodges?....Hodges?.......Hodges!!!!
Oh yeah.....Famous for the HUGE hook from bennett in SOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry and fithy little whinger to...
Keep him :lol: :lol: :lol:

we intend to - jealous bitch

Jealous Bitch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why would i be Jealous of a player who every other team in the league knows is just trying to cover up for his huge Embarassing faults with thuggery and cheap shots every chance he gets.
No talent and proven with the biggest and whingiest HOOK in SOO history
HEs angry.. bitter and twisted
Kiss my ass and the horse i rode in on.

ozzie

Bench
I'd kick it not kiss it and he's going to do the same to all centres next year - bet if he was available ond on the market your team would be standing in line to sign him...yes jealous - painfully obvious

Slugs

ozzie said:
I'd kick it not kiss it and he's going to do the same to all centres next year - bet if he was available ond on the market your team would be standing in line to sign him...yes jealous - painfully obvious

THe title of this thread should read "Hodges stay a CAT !!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great news. Considering he was under contract until 2004, it's fantastic to see that he is so keen to stay he renegotiated his term until 2007.

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

THe title of this thread should read "Hodges stay a CAT !!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he's not playing with Souths!!

Slugs

ozzie said:
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

Exactly my point Cross Dresser...Only Cats and poofs play and support the Rorters !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Hodges is the biggest cat of them all...he is one big girls blouse...although he does throw a mean pass form his own in goal area :lol: :lol: :lol: Him and Walkout should make a great combination..................................................NOT !!!!

ozzie

Bench
No SLUGS you miss my point - he can't be a cat becasue he deosn't play with the pussies - Souths

Roosterphin

Juniors
Slugs said:
ozzie said:
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

Exactly my point Cross Dresser...Only Cats and poofs play and support the Rorters !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Hodges is the biggest cat of them all...he is one big girls blouse...although he does throw a mean pass form his own in goal area :lol: :lol: :lol: Him and Walkout should make a great combination..................................................NOT !!!!

Slugs you forgot Dally M Centre of the year 2004

ozzie

Bench
SLUGS - your team is a pussy team, wooden spooners last year and denied the privelige the year before by Canterbury's fall from grace...

Yep if thats not a pussy team I don't know one....where are the other 75,000 supporters who supposedly were marchers for your team...gooornnn... they pussied off....

Slugs

ozzie said:
SLUGS - your team is a pussy team, wooden spooners last year and denied the privelige the year before by Canterbury's fall from grace...

Yep if thats not a pussy team I don't know one....where are the other 75,000 supporters who supposedly were marchers for your team...gooornnn... they pussied off....

Probably gone to join your supporters meeting in the telephone box in the heart of Bondi Junction :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
hmm average 16,000 Roosters nothing Souths. Oh well about 9,000 now what were you saying??

Slugs

ozzie said:
hmm average 16,000 Roosters nothing Souths. Oh well about 9,000 now what were you saying??

As I said earlier Cross Dresser

When your side is going well supporters come out of the woodwork. Your side won the "Claytons" Grand Final in 2002 and were runners up in the "real" Grand Final in 2003 and so those crowd figures come as no surprise to me.

How about quoting me a few crowd figures when your side was floundering in the 90's !!!

BTW I know we would have a record crowd if Souths were to play in a Grand Final...that you can bank on....so pull your head in and stick to what you know best.............dress making :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

When your side is going well supporters come out of the woodwork. Your side won the "Claytons" Grand Final in 2002 and were runners up in the "real" Grand Final in 2003 and so those crowd figures come as no surprise to me.

How about quoting me a few crowd figures when your side was floundering in the 90's !!!

BTW I know we would have a record crowd if Souths were to play in a Grand Final...that you can bank on....so pull your head in and stick to what you know best.............dress making :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

then that means you guys haven't had a decent crowd since your last premiership because its been all down hill since then - so tell me about your crowds since 1971 - hmmmm - geez your easy!! Your supporters have been in the closet so long they have wood worms...

Slugs

ozzie said:
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

then that means you guys haven't had a decent crowd since your last premiership because its been all down hill since then - so tell me about your crowds since 1971 - hmmmm - geez your easy!! Your supporters have been in the closet so long they have wood worms...

Yes our crowd figures have been crap because we haven't been winning games.....that is my point. Your crowds were also crap in the 90's but in the last two years you have had all these bandwagon supporters coming out of the closet disguising themselves as "so called" supporters.

All the rest of your male supporters (including yourself) that have come out of the closet is for an entirely different reason................if you know what I mean and you wanted to tell the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts