What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges stays a Chook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
so when do you think your crowds will come back - after you move to the Gold Coast to survive??

Slugs

ozzie said:
so when do you think your crowds will come back - after you move to the Gold Coast to survive??

We don't need to move anywhere to survive.

We are very close to signing off our admittance to this Competition with the NRL up till 2010.

We have the highest sponsor base of any side in the League so in otherwords we are staying right we we are as the Pride Of The League ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

BTW we don't have to spend money like your Club hiring Accountants that can pull the wool over the NRL's auditors eyes :oops: :oops: :oops:

ozzie

Bench
look SLUGS - make yourself a new years resolution - "I will think of original lines".. "I will not use the words accountancy"... "I will not use the words of any sexual nature".

Then you won't be able to post here because the air between your ears will whistle through an empty mind....

Slugs

ozzie said:
look SLUGS - make yourself a new years resolution - "I will think of original lines".. "I will not use the words accountancy"... "I will not use the words of any sexual nature".

Then you won't be able to post here because the air between your ears will whistle through an empty mind....

Keepa dancing Ozzie............ain't gunna happen -get used to it -If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen :lol: :lol: :lol:

mj.gif

ozzie

Bench
no heat in the kitchen - your just making an ass of yourself and i wouldn't like that...this topic is just getting into a SLUGGIN match so any worthwhile conversation has gone....so I have locked it...

Status
Not open for further replies.