What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodkinson

effnic

Bench
Yeah he went well today but im not gonna say he is better than orford after just seeing one better than average game.

andrew057

First Grade
He was solid, not great though.

Foran has been very poor the first 2 weeks, was hard to even notice him out there today.

Cletus

First Grade
Hopefully he'll improve as he plays more games. I think it's a better team with he and foran in the halves, I'm not really sold on Foran as a half. He seems a better 5/8 and Lyon goes well in the centres.

GB!

Juniors
i thought he played pretty well except for his last tackle kicking options.
for a minute there i thought orford was still out there.

IMO we lose out when lyon is not at 5/8

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Kicking game was average, except for a few in the second half (including the Hayne try).

I was suitably impressed.

Once Bailey returns, Des has a real headache.

clipser

Juniors
Once Bailey returns, Des has a real headache.

No headaches at all... bailey can be told that we no longer need his services :lol:

On the Foran note... i think hes playing well, sure his last tackle options are poor but this can all be developed

zombie jesus

Staff member
Trent > Orford.

End of.

That's a ridiculous statement.

A good debut, one of our best I thought, he gets a pass mark, nothing flashy or brilliant, he will take time to make the side his own. I was glad to hear Hasler say he will be in the side for a while now.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hodkinson will be better than Orford....if only Hagan had seen it. Better prospect than Mortimer is for us.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
No headaches at all... bailey can be told that we no longer need his services :lol:

On the Foran note... i think hes playing well, sure his last tackle options are poor but this can all be developed

I was trying to be democratic..;-)

I agree though, Bailey is rubbish.

Scarves

Juniors
Dribble, talk to me when he has led our club to a Premiership and World Club Championship. How quickly we forget what Manly was like before the likes of Orford came to the club bringing with him that special competitive spirit.

Yeah I think Matty was past it in the end but this kid better after 2 games, seriously, some people are desperate for a hero.

cupid

Juniors
Does anyone know if Trent still wants to leave Manly? are we offering him a contract at all?

Latest posts