What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodkinson

parra_jesus

Juniors
should never of let the bloke go. glad to see him getting a run though! hopefully he wants to come back. him and mortimer would of been the first choice half combo last year afta finchy left... should of ,could of , would of lol

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
First time i got to see this kid play yesterday, very solid in defence. He will improve in his attacking game and partnership with Foran as the year goes on.

Daddycool

Juniors
I actually think he's trying to do too much. If he just concentrated on getting the team around the park and most importantly...nailing his kicks. That's all we need from him at the moment. Foran, Lyon, Ballin and Stewart can handle the attack for the time being....still, so far so good.

cupid

Juniors
According to a post on MWSE.com forums, Trent is having a ball playing FG with manly and is looking to resign.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Des mentioned in a radio interview last week that Choc and Stewart re-signed and Kieran and Trent were both close to signing deals, and that both were going nowhere.

swoop

Juniors
Hodkinson has been great, I hope we lock him and Foran up on long term contracts.

eagles4eva

First Grade
He played really well yesterday, takes the line on, strong kicking game and his defensive is outstanding....