What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Realilty T.v Star

PARRA_FAN

Coach
DaleyIsGod said:
Jo was a dime a dozen to me...she may of had a nice body, but the face was average as. And she was a s**t...leading all those guys on, with a boyfriend outside. Stupid Broad.

Leah was way hotter In my humble, expert opinion on women.

Jo was hot, but I take your point about her leading all the guys on. I wonder how her boyfriend felt.

That Nicole wasnt bad either, a pity she wasnt in the house long enough.

btw, who was Leah again?

they were so fake though. No class bitch. with her stupid thick rimmed glasses tryna look intelligent..

LMAO especially at the way Vinnie was tryna mack her...tryhard.

Vincent: "I just felt this huge feeling of anxiety...and the walls of that anxiety fell down when you said....Hi my name is Jo."

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, Vincent was truly the biggest chump to grace the tv screen in 2003. Those lines he was coming up with would have been pathetic if he was in year eight.

choc_soldier

Coach
You got it Robster! :)

Fiona from The Block:

fiona_243x243.jpg

Leah from Big Brother 3:

leah72.jpg

Cassie Lane from Australian Temptation Island:

002072ac.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
Robster said:

The most ridculously over rated sheila in a long time! She only seemed good looking because she was amongst absolute duds.

Elizabeth from Survivor 2: The outback is my choice

elisabeth1.jpg

elisabeth_208_290.jpg

Latest posts