What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

bedlam breakout

Juniors
is he the real deal? a next generation superstar of origin and kangaroo class? with some players they seem to radiate it from the start, gonna keep a close eye on this one.

RWB

Bench
Halfback will be his future & best position IMO.

Plays very direct and likes to play into the line.

More game time will confirm it but I definitely think he's the real deal.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Seems a real confident kid as well. Not a Tiges fan but gee I hope Teddy can stay fit. Brooks, Moses and Teddy could be something special to watch.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Apparently he's the next Dally Messenger according to the media

I have to laugh at these comparisons.

Considering Messenger retired from Rugby League in 1913, anybody who claims to have seen him play AND remember it must be over 110 years old. :lol:

What do these media idiots rely on to make such comparisons? "My mate's great grandfather saw him play who said he was the best and told his dad who then told my mate". For all we know, Messenger could have been a hack.

Anyway, Moses looks OK to go onto bigger and better things in the next few years.

nick87

Coach
I like what the tigers are doing, it's good for the game. Tedesco, Brooks, Moses, Blake, Simona... just building around a young core of really talented footballers.

I really hope it yeilds them premierships. The Raiders tried it a few years ago but Dugan-Fergo style off field issues f**ked it all up.

papabear

Juniors
I like what the tigers are doing, it's good for the game. Tedesco, Brooks, Moses, Blake, Simona... just building around a young core of really talented footballers.

I really hope it yeilds them premierships. The Raiders tried it a few years ago but Dugan-Fergo style off field issues f**ked it all up.

Yes a player we bought from the sharks f**ked up our premiership run from players "we" developed.

The club f**ked us by being unprofessional and hiring crappy coaches and developing a culture that does not improve players, does not keep good players around and does not attract good players.

We are a shit club and the shit things our players do are a product of that.

Face the reality.

POPEYE

Coach
Forget Tedesco, he's another visitor. Moses has the talent, just needs to prove he's flexible enough to be a stayer. Today's champions are those that turn up week after week and play well

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only thing worth disliking about Moses is his bloodline.

His career is going to be filled with talk about Benny merkining Elias.

MrAnonymous

Bench
1.Tedesco
6.Moses
7.Brooks
13.Austin

Not bad, will win a premiership in the next 3 years without a doubt.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not entirely sold on Austin's defence being good enough to be a centre or lock.

Just keep him on the bench and let him be a Craig Wing type player.

1.Tedesco
6.Moses
7.Brooks
13.Austin

If we can keep them together. I'd hazard a guess clubs would already be sniffing around Austin. He has been great for us this year despite being pushed between pivot, five-eighth and hooker, and was only signed to a two year deal.

1.Tedesco
6.Moses
7.Brooks
13.Austin

And with Farah at 9 thats gonna be a freakishly good line up. Especially including guys like Simona, Nofoaluma, Woods.
Taupau and Gavet look like good young forwards too. If they all stick together thats a damn hard side to beat in a couple of years.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Meh we thought this in 2005. Won a comp, everyone said farah, benji, prince, Gibbs, halatau, Fulton, collis, Bronson Harrison, McDonnell etc would be regular origin players and start a dynasty.

Let's see how this batch works out