What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Credit Cards have you lost?

Razor

Coach
When I lost my wallet

Lost 2 credit cards and 1 ATM card - and about 40 other cards.

nibbs

Bench
Craig. How dare you rip off Yaju from cricketweb... :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Choppies

Coach
socksie said:
i had my ATM card taken off me by my sister

i was spending too much of my own money

your a lucky one
a mate of mine his whole family is on the dole and his mum takes his dole money every fortnight :lol: and I find that quite funny
his mum is such an overprotective cow
eg I took him to the gym and he said to her he would be back at my place by 6 anyway we get back from the gym about 5 30 and i look at my phone 15 missed calls all from her

another example is
him"im allowed to do what I want My mum dont care what I do"
I ring him that night
me"hey Mate you wanna go to the movies?"
him"hang on ill ask my mum if its ok"
***screaming on the other end of the phone***
Him "sorry man im not allowed"
Me "why what have you got on?"
him "nothing"

budz

Juniors
None. I only got my first credit card a couple of weeks ago. Ive never lost my ATM card either.

mullet

Juniors
i havent lost any but when i lost my wallet on the way to a footy game to my suprise the next week there was a package in the mail with my wallet money/cards/photos etc and all> my laziness paid off becuse i hadnt yet cancelled my cards

Anonymous

Juniors
mullet said:
i havent lost any but when i lost my wallet on the way to a footy game to my suprise the next week there was a package in the mail with my wallet money/cards/photos etc and all> my laziness paid off becuse i hadnt yet cancelled my cards

:lol: Talk about lucky

Agent Mulder

Bench
choppies said:
socksie said:
i had my ATM card taken off me by my sister

i was spending too much of my own money

your a lucky one
a mate of mine his whole family is on the dole and his mum takes his dole money every fortnight :lol: and I find that quite funny
his mum is such an overprotective cow
eg I took him to the gym and he said to her he would be back at my place by 6 anyway we get back from the gym about 5 30 and i look at my phone 15 missed calls all from her

another example is
him"im allowed to do what I want My mum dont care what I do"
I ring him that night
me"hey Mate you wanna go to the movies?"
him"hang on ill ask my mum if its ok"
***screaming on the other end of the phone***
Him "sorry man im not allowed"
Me "why what have you got on?"
him "nothing"

:lol: :lol: i used to have a mate like that too...My mum lets me do whatever i like...I can get my bank book and we'll go spend money.

Anyway one morning....I ring him up and he has a another mate staying over the night.

ME:Hey still going to the movies?
Him:Hang on i'll go ask
Him:Yep
ME:Great.
Him:but i forgot to ask her for money,Hang on
*Screaming on the end of the phone..."No You asshole you can't have any money" :lol: :lol:

Anyway in the end he still came with 10 dollars so he must of con'ed her...but the bank book thing always cracked me up...Not that i cared about the money...But everytime he asked his mother would go off at him.
It was funny to hear him talk himself up only to have his mother shoot him down in flames.

Latest posts