What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many mods does it take to Save the Dunnys forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifRaf

Juniors
It's great to be recieving so many personal messages from the mods and also to see that new mods have joined the vortex that is the Dunnys forum... Seano has obviously got his pettycoat in a knot and called in for back up..... Brook a Dunnys mod? We really are taking over? Welcome Kaz great to have you with us....
Mods lets keep everything in perspective though..... I'm quite happy to see that the Souths forum has gone to shit (quite symbolic really) and I will happily accept my part in this (like a python eating a rodent) however before the Dunnys do as has become second nature and cry victim, lets take a look down the forum topics and who's posted them...... So before we bring in more mods to try and save the byes why not ask yourselves, do they deserve saving?
Lets make this forum continue along it's symbolic route and go completly to hell and then perhaps the club may also...
For the good of League lets eradicate this scum and set an example....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hear Hear. I couldn't have put any better myself RifRaf, except, maybe add my signature to the end of your post, so here it is. :lol:

Kaz

junior
RifRaf said:
It's great to be recieving so many personal messages from the mods and also to see that new mods have joined the vortex that is the Dunnys forum... Seano has obviously got his pettycoat in a knot and called in for back up..... Brook a Dunnys mod? We really are taking over? Welcome Kaz great to have you with us.

I sent a PM to all the posters on here who were stirring the pot.

I have never spoken to Seano or Brook via email or PM, so that means I wasn't asked to back anyone up.

As I said in my PM a bit of banter here & there is fine, but not over stepping the mark in each post.

I will send a PM to any poster that I think is posting to cause others to attack back.

RifRaf

Juniors
Great to have you with us Kaz! You'll find me to be an absolute dream I assure you..................................................................

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to add that we are both very charming, witty and enjoyable people. We are on this forum because of our utmost concern for the Souths team, the main concern being the NRL's decision to let them back into the comp. We try to get our point across, but various people have not been too responsive of our judgements. I feel that this is unfair and uncalled for. Time for the signature to be read again!!!!! :lol: :lol:

brook

First Grade
hey guys stir the pot all you like but I will delete anything (from anyone) that crosses the line - don't think i'll be taking it easy on you cause you're tigers supporters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you please explain roughly where the line is situated, It seems to me just a little vague. I think I got the bit about no name calling, and the swearing and foul language has to be cut out, that's fine by me. However I have not received any other issues that haven't already been mentioned here.

Where's the line?

RifRaf

Juniors
I'd never cross the line Brook..... Do you like what we've done with the place? It's our forum version of Backyard Blitz.... We came here and it was a drab boring, lifeless hell hole and look at it now!!! Mad Unit is the Jamie Dury of forum posters....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Except I'm better looking and I'm doing something much more useful for Australia. RifRaf, I see it more like Burke's Backyard, plant a few seeds here, prune some trees back there, have some celebrities come in (brook and kaz). I see you RifRaf as the Don Burke. :D

We are merely cleaning things up for a better 2004 season.

brook

First Grade
anything slanderous about any individual i'll delete on sight

keep the swearing to an absolute minimum and go easy on the personal abuse and i'll be happy

I do think the thread hijacking gets a bit tedious too

RifRaf

Juniors
Better Homes and Forums...... We'll get Slugs to do a cooking segment with his wooden spoon...... And Tigerpete can knock us up a rabbit trap in the wood work segment... Or perhaps a spoon rack for the Dunnys they'd have to be running out of room for them all....

RifRaf

Juniors
brook said:
anything slanderous about any individual i'll delete on sight

keep the swearing to an absolute minimum and go easy on the personal abuse and i'll be happy

I do think the thread hijacking gets a bit tedious too
HIJACKING! I'm insulted..... We merely point discussion in a more constructive direction.... Besides we haven't been doing that for a while as most of the threads are now about us........

If I must be vilified for calling a spade a spade so be it, as I see it as my social duty to help less fortunates... If someone repeats themselves over and over and regurgates meaningless drivel is it not resonable to consider that this person may be of a struggling intellect? By pointing this out my hope is that the poor souls may be able to then seek help from the relevant authorities, be they pyschological or medical and lead a happier exsistence... It all about caring for your fellow human....

2 x 4

Juniors
way to go unit you really are embarrasing mate go back and have a look at how much time you are devoting to this forum you sure your not a bunny in a tigers clothing , oh yeah great way to get the rest of the wests tigers fans respect by digging a huge hole for those who actually go to games . the amount you must spend at you pc must keep you in 24/7 . get a life dude .

RifRaf

Juniors
2 x 4 said:
way to go unit you really are embarrasing mate go back and have a look at how much time you are devoting to this forum you sure your not a bunny in a tigers clothing , oh yeah great way to get the rest of the wests tigers fans respect by digging a huge hole for those who actually go to games . the amount you must spend at you pc must keep you in 24/7 . get a life dude .
Hmmm, some ppl work at there pc's and can do that and post at the same time, this may be a hard concept to follow for those less fortunates that classify tying shoe laces and standing up at the same time as multi skilled work....... All the best...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
2 x 4 said:

Yes I work from home on my own computer, and because I am a reformed man now, where I am not allowed to swear to personally attack any singel person here, I would like to point out that all souths fans suck.

I would also like to state that I bought my own computer, and I didn't steal it like someone (who I won't mention) has done. (here's a tip though, 2 x 4). Now while your hear creating slanderous remarks, I must point out that I myself would never succumb to such irresponsible behaviour. Therefore, Wests Tigers supporters do not wish to have the respect of the Souths supporters, as we are higher than you in every way that it counts. On the premiership table, in class, in style, in society, in health, in looks, in intelligence and god knows how many more other cases.

Now if you don't mind I am very busy at work. Not work for the dole like yourselves, but actually being employed by a business to work for them. Go back to mowing your neighbours lawn now junior. :lol:

Thanks for your time. :lol:

legend

Coach
I'm going to lock this thread as it is nothing but rubbish. However, I will let it stand as a monument to those people who made this thread as stupid as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts