What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the St George Illawarra Dragons got their groove back after death threats to coach and CEO

Rexxy

Coach
"the ever present Oust Doust banner"....

I stopped reading there. If they make up bullshit like that in the opening gambit then I know the rest is confected to back up the pre- determined position of the writer. For interest's sake, was Andrew Webster the author? Was a good journo who now peddles colour pieces and agitprop. worse than K*nt and everybody knows (marrows) that "Kent is a type of pumpkin"

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Marshall also copped plenty of death threats last year as well so I assume it is the same people doing this.

Pretty sad and shows backbone by Doust and Mary to stay on regardless. Seriously they would be looking over their shoulders all the time if they are getting these and it would not be a good feeling at all.

At the end of the day they are just trying their best to do their job. If they are failing and still hired then it is the people paying their wages and reviewing their positions annually that are at fault.

possm

Coach
Marshall also copped plenty of death threats last year as well so I assume it is the same people doing this.

Pretty sad and shows backbone by Doust and Mary to stay on regardless. Seriously they would be looking over their shoulders all the time if they are getting these and it would not be a good feeling at all.

At the end of the day they are just trying their best to do their job. If they are failing and still hired then it is the people paying their wages and reviewing their positions annually that are at fault.
This is one occasion that I would say:
Don't have a backbone.
It's more important to look after yourselves and your family.

See you later and thanks for the experience.