What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am offically jumping on the Warriors bandwagon...

Seeings as the team I have followed ever since I was a 7 year old and first saw league (Manly, Phil Blake circa 83 was a f**ken genius) are history this season, I am jumping on the bandwagon of the Warriors.

I think the Roosters will probably do them again, and Penrith may well roll them also, but watching the Warriors is a good time guaranteed. They throw it around, they have a big pack that run hard (Villasanti impresses me a lot) and some very good backs. Stacey Jones ties it all together nicely and even playing on one leg, is one of the top 5 players in the comp IMO.

This feeling will be revoked next year when hopefully Cliff Lyons comes out of retirement again and leads Manly to the top...

bayrep

Juniors
Thanks matie, it sounds like we are going to need all the support we can get with 30,000 screaming panthers fans expected.

Kasper

Bench
CouldaBeenAnything said:
Seeings as the team I have followed ever since I was a 7 year old and first saw league (Manly, Phil Blake circa 83 was a f***en genius) are history this season, I am jumping on the bandwagon of the Warriors.

I think the Roosters will probably do them again, and Penrith may well roll them also, but watching the Warriors is a good time guaranteed. They throw it around, they have a big pack that run hard (Villasanti impresses me a lot) and some very good backs. Stacey Jones ties it all together nicely and even playing on one leg, is one of the top 5 players in the comp IMO.

This feeling will be revoked next year when hopefully Cliff Lyons comes out of retirement again and leads Manly to the top...

I'll second that except for that whole manly thing.

Latest posts