What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
What a joke. We had a golden opportunity to send England out during the hardest session to bat, with a new ball, their batsmen struggling....they could genuinely have been five or six down with 150+ to get to make us bat again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a joke. We had a golden opportunity to send England out during the hardest session to bat, with a new ball, their batsmen struggling....they could genuinely have been five or six down with 150+ to get to make us bat again.
Yep we called it Baz, we get 2 wickets at worst and as you say could of got 5 or 6 it was that tough out there. Sure we probably only need to score another 70 odd to be safe but now Anderson has his tail up.

Eelogical

Referee
The fact remains, it has been a good test match so far regardless of the outcome from here on in. I've loved the pommy fightback, that's what makes test cricket the purest form of the sport. The game may have already been wrapped up if the aussies had enforced the follow on. It also may not. Ashes cricket is still the highlight of international cricket for mine. I'd rather be watching what's on offer tonight than a flogging followed by re-runs of Who's the Boss.