What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate TROLLS. . . .

Macca

Coach
But in memory of Rooster Cogburn(will he be back?) . . . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate trolls too. :arrow:

Yes, RC will be back, bigger and boasting more than ever. He won't ever change McSharkie and coming here and pissing me off isn't going to change RC either.

Macca

Coach
:lol: Sorry PP, I couldn't resist the temptation.

I love it. What a year! (so far)

This has been the most unbelievable year. With off field drama's.

On field there is alot happening as well. I still think it's pretty open as to who will be on song at the end of the year. The intensity in all the games so early in the season makes me wonder who will be left standing come GF time.

Macca

Coach
I reckon we saw the two GF's tonight. I wish the Sharks were in the same league. Who knows we might pull our finger out by then. :D

Well Ricky has some time to work out what it is that we can do to penetrate Penriths defence. As for the Sharks give Raper some time. He seems a decent enough bloke, it's his first year and he's up against the likes of Lang and Stuart.

0neye

RAW RAW THE BLACK CATS KICKED YOUR ASS SUCK EGGS GOOSTERS YOU GOT PLUCKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
I think you guys missed Craig Wing. Some great cover defence from blokes like Gower, Priddis and Lewis saved us a few times. At 16-6 with about 20 to go, the game was still very much in the balance, and we looked very flat, and couldn't get out of our own 30. You guys came up with a couple of dropped balls at crucial times. Attacking our line on about tackle 2 or 3, and the ball hit the deck. If the Finch try decision had of gone the other way, it might have been a different result?

0neye said:
RAW RAW THE BLACK CATS KICKED YOUR ASS SUCK EGGS GOOSTERS YOU GOT PLUCKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

And which team kicked ur arse a week ago. i wouldnt be braggin mate. Ill be suprised if u guys get the 2 points from the bye without any controversy.

supermario

Juniors
signs-dontfeedthetrolls.gif

Chux

Juniors
roostersalltheway said:
Ill be suprised if u guys get the 2 points from the bye without any controversy.

Funnily enough they didnt manage that either. Wasnt this the weekend of the phone tapped drug deal story?