What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I lost a bet to a rabbitohs legend"

simon says

First Grade
The only one I can remember was a 50-23 srubbing on your home soil.Due to my selective memory skills all other games have been erased.Henceforth the confidence in the 13 plus score.......plus we now have a very sharp looking side IMHO..... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Slugs

simon says said:
The only one I can remember was a 50-23 srubbing on your home soil.Due to my selective memory skills all other games have been erased.Henceforth the confidence in the 13 plus score.......plus we now have a very sharp looking side IMHO..... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Sheens must have forgot to bring the sharpener once again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Langmack........4
Sheens............0

Common boys...time to change into those MIGHTY BUNNIES AVATARS :D :D :D :D

RifRaf

Juniors
ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sorry about being late I'm in Adelaide (almost missed my flight due to extra time... Great game Dunnys highly entertaining... Beleieve it or not I actually said to the Dunnys fan next to me that I thought a draw would have been a fitting result (b4 the golden goal) and he agreed... But hats off to yas............

Slugs

RifRaf said:
ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sorry about being late I'm in Adelaide (almost missed my flight due to extra time... Great game Dunnys highly entertaining... Beleieve it or not I actually said to the Dunnys fan next to me that I thought a draw would have been a fitting result (b4 the golden goal) and he agreed... But hats off to yas............

So in that regards you will have to wear your MIGHTY BUNNIE AVATAR and extra two days.....................something I am sure you won't mind doing :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs, I'll break my code of silence to you to say just this. My bet is not with you.. You destroyed that when you had your last little nervous breakdown.. The bet is with Seano and the lads... You don't have the capacity for friendly banter and bets that's been shown time and time again.. Don't bother responding to me show how big you can be and ignore me!! I will be wearing the av for an extra day the length of time I was late as if I needed to be told.......

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Slugs, I'll break my code of silence to you to say just this. My bet is not with you.. You destroyed that when you had your last little nervous breakdown.. The bet is with Seano and the lads... You don't have the capacity for friendly banter and bets that's been shown time and time again.. Don't bother responding to me show how big you can be and ignore me!! I will be wearing the av for an extra day the length of time I was late as if I needed to be told.......

You sure are one piece of work :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember these quotes by you;

Right oh Dunnys fans who's up for an avatar bet on the souths v tigers 7's match? Dunnys win I wear this gay icon for a week Dunnys lose and you will be priviledged enough to wear this for a week Who's up? Slugs you might be excluded since you already use my avatar so much... (It's nice that you like me but your obsession is getting a little scary....)

and.......

Seano is the only one who is willing to show even the smallest bit of backbone (although you shouldn't have to wait to see the teams)... And to think you used to call me spineless Slugs

So now you change your tune and say the invitation was only with Seano and the lads........ :lol: :lol:

Sorry dog breath but who farted and left you in charge. This is a Souths Forum and you cannot come here and make up the rules as you go along.If that is what you want do all your corresponding by PM so none of us are any the wiser :shock: :shock:

All I have left to say to you is :) PFTTT

Mambo

Juniors
It was a good effort from wests to get it back to 16-16. But my gut feeling was that the better team on the day got the result, the souths boys played out of their skin.

Mad Dog is worth every cent.

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs said:
RifRaf said:

You sure are one piece of work :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember these quotes by you;

Right oh Dunnys fans who's up for an avatar bet on the souths v tigers 7's match? Dunnys win I wear this gay icon for a week Dunnys lose and you will be priviledged enough to wear this for a week Who's up? Slugs you might be excluded since you already use my avatar so much... (It's nice that you like me but your obsession is getting a little scary....)

and.......

Seano is the only one who is willing to show even the smallest bit of backbone (although you shouldn't have to wait to see the teams)... And to think you used to call me spineless Slugs

So now you change your tune and say the invitation was only with Seano and the lads........ :lol: :lol:

Sorry dog breath but who farted and left you in charge. This is a Souths Forum and you cannot come here and make up the rules as you go along.If that is what you want do all your corresponding by PM so none of us are any the wiser :shock: :shock:

All I have left to say to you is :) PFTTT
The match you've quoted me from was the trial and 7's (the 7's game that you didn't have the balls to put your av a up for because you claimed it wasn't worthy but are more than happy to bring up to serve your purpose)the thread your refering to was locked due to you having one of you little "episodes"... Nice attempted at re-writing history moron... I believe the last invitation of mine was verbatim "Right O lads who's in for the weekend? Insane where's that delightful tigers logo you prepared earlier?? Seano, NWR, Izzo will you all be putting your av on the line again??? " after I'd already said I wanted nothing more to do with you due to the fact you can't handle even friendly banter with your weak mind... Seano: Keep the dog on a leash I don't want to converse with the little moron but if he keeps spirting this garbage I'll unleash hell on the tool again.... I'm more than happy not to write another word to or about him.... Can you get the people in the sheltered workshop to see if he can do the same........

Slugs

Seano said:
Good to hear, Slugs pull your head in -> leave each other alone 8)

Good to see where your loyalties lie Seano

This Piece of work for months put sh*t on our players and our Forum and you do didly squat, nada,nothing.........now you tell me to pull my head in

This guy now crawls up your arse and you support him. How about telling him to pull his own head in...

You are as weak as water Seano :evil: :evil:

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Seano: Keep the dog on a leash I don't want to converse with the little moron but if he keeps spirting this garbage I'll unleash hell on the tool again....

Oh geeze I am scared RoughNut

What are you going to do throw your keyboard at me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't let being scared to start releasing boy...start releasing :twisted:

Mambo

Juniors
C'mon Slugs, admit it, just as much as they bait you, you love to bite just as much. Equal guilt from both parties from what I have read.

Seano

Juniors
Im not playing favourites with anyone and im not going to get into an argument here about it.
Im simply saying, to both of you, to stop the sh!t stirring that goes on. RIfRaf has said that he will stop, so quit baiting each other :)

Slugs

Northwest Rabbit said:
C'mon Slugs, admit it, just as much as they bait you, you love to bite just as much. Equal guilt from both parties from what I have read.

Your right but I am the only one being told to pull their head in :roll: :roll:

Mambo

Juniors
Slugs said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

Your right but I am the only one being told to pull their head in :roll: :roll:

Point well made. I'm sure Seano will take it on board.