What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

Syko

Juniors
this season...

I got a tenner on 'the neck breaker'

or something to do with attempting to break a players neck, sounds about right for the storm and their fairweather fans!

40-0 ouch

:lol:

11Straight

Juniors
this season...

or something to do with attempting to break a players neck, sounds about right for the storm and their fairweather fans!

40-0 ouch
:lol::lol::lol: Hook em in i'll go even bets on an Achilles squeal or a dominant style back crack.

Syko

Juniors
lmao!!

theres a few they are working on, will be interesting to see the first one that comes out in round 1

MsStorm

Bench
this season...

40-0 ouch

Is your name Physco or Sicko:lol:

Noa

First Grade
are you american?

to america and australia its soccer, the rest of the world calls it by its proper name, football.

Hello, were in Australia dead sh*t.

Looks like your Mum used the old "how long can he hold his breath under water" move on you when you were a baby ay.

LESStar58

Referee
this season...

With two referees this season I doubt any team who has employed "illegal" tactics in the past will get away with much.

40-0 ouch

And you support who? Was it a team that didn't make the finals, let alone the grand final in 2008?

Syko

Juniors
With two referees this season I doubt any team who has employed "illegal" tactics in the past will get away with much.

I'm sure the scum will still find a way of cheating, however with the two refs in the game, we will see the downfall of the mexicans.

And you support who? Was it a team that didn't make the finals, let alone the grand final in 2008?

THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!

Noa

First Grade
I'm sure the scum will still find a way of cheating, however with the two refs in the game, we will see the downfall of the mexicans.

THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!

Oh yeah, I think we play you in our final trial match before the season proper starts.

StormChaser

First Grade
The drag queens hey? Well that explains everything! lol, our first troll of the season, ahhh bless him! Good try, but next time he should try rubbing his two remaining brain cells together first to create a bit of a spark.

Knobhead!

It'd be exciting to see trolls, seeing as it means the season is getting closer.
Oh well, all of the quotes have been 'illegal tackle from Melbourne' 'Sharks premiershipless' and 'Roosters bought players' is this guy from 2006 or something? :lol: