What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to thank....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tigerpete, RifRaf and even Happy Tiger for your support at this great milestone which I have achieved.

Unfortunately, It happened on the Dunnies forum, but I thought I'd better start a thread here that relates to success, so that they have something to be proud of. And they can actually talk about something successful as well.

I remember back to my first post, which I think was quite fittingly "Souths suck", oh, the memories, but I've come a long way now, I've got arse slugs and ratfuzz starting threads about myself and Pete and Rif. I never felt so appreciated and honored since I saw the Dunnies go down to the Tigers 50-4 in 2002. :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
Tigerpete, RifRaf and even Happy Tiger for your support at this great milestone which I have achieved.

Unfortunately, It happened on the Dunnies forum, but I thought I'd better start a thread here that relates to success, so that they have something to be proud of. And they can actually talk about something successful as well.

I remember back to my first post, which I think was quite fittingly "Souths suck", oh, the memories, but I've come a long way now, I've got arse slugs and ratfuzz starting threads about myself and Pete and Rif. I never felt so appreciated and honored since I saw the Dunnies go down to the Tigers 50-4 in 2002. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Well wastes and success don't exactly go hand in hand so I can appreciate your desperate grab at it, but you are so starved of it that you sadly have no idea of what success is. If you call the above a success, then that, I'm afraid, exemplifies the point :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, if you feel good about, then I suppose that may give some meaning to your life (however sad that is). I suppose I should say congratulations on your success :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind yet meaningless words Ratfuzz, and to celebrate I have a hot of the press news article.

Tery Hill loses licence

October 1, 2003

SOUTH Sydney NRL recruit Terry Hill today lost his driver's licence for six months and was fined $750 after pleading guilty to drink-driving.

Hill tested positive for low-range drink driving after he crashed into a fence as he drove to see his children in Seaforth on Father's Day, Balmain Local Court was told.

He had taken sleeping pills the night before, as he was suffering emotionally after separating from his wife two weeks earlier, the court heard.

Magistrate Gary Still fined Hill $750, suspended his driver's licence for six months and ordered him to pay $61 in court fees.

Hill, who played for West Tigers in the 2003 NRL season, has signed a $250,000 contract with South Sydney that comes into force on November 1.

The Road Transport Authority's Arrive Alive initiative sponsors the Rabbitohs to the tune of $500,000 a year.

It is part of the club's player contracts to promote road safety – there is provision for them to be sacked for any breaches.

AAP :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now I'm not too sure but hasn't he gone DUI before??

If so, he is one lucky bastard to only get 6 months and a $750 fine.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that'd nearly be enough to get him pissed in a week. :lol:

If only he could get a 6 month suspension from running into people on the footy field, then we'd be better off. :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
girls, please tell me if im wrong, but isnt Hill still contracted to the Tigpies until 31st October.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes he is, but what he's doing to himself now seems to be affecting your club and not ours. We haven't got a sponsor wanting to pull out because of his actions, unlike you lot. Could the year get any worse for you guys. First the coaches debacle, than the on field 26 week long debacle, then you sign 2 broken down nags in MacDougall and Fizzer Hill, then Hill loses his missus and starts taking sleeping pill, and drinking piss, crashing into things and losing his license, and your major sponsor is about set to take legal action.

The last thing that can happen is you get booted out of the comp again, until Tezza has cleared his name and retired. That'd save ya some money-He hasn't played a full season in his life, he's more injury prone now than ever, he's old and he's a Dunny.

Enjoy :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
he was simply putting in some early training for next season at souths. apparently its gonna be a vigorous off season centred around a new workout program put together by owie himself! should be good, cant wait!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Yes he is, but what he's doing to himself now seems to be affecting your club and not ours. We haven't got a sponsor wanting to pull out because of his actions, unlike you lot. Could the year get any worse for you guys. First the coaches debacle, than the on field 26 week long debacle, then you sign 2 broken down nags in MacDougall and Fizzer Hill, then Hill loses his missus and starts taking sleeping pill, and drinking piss, crashing into things and losing his license, and your major sponsor is about set to take legal action.

The last thing that can happen is you get booted out of the comp again, until Tezza has cleared his name and retired. That'd save ya some money-He hasn't played a full season in his life, he's more injury prone now than ever, he's old and he's a Dunny.

Didn't you just re-sign old man Sentor ??????? So much for "Out with the Old and in with the New " :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
sorry guys, i changed my post, i was hearing that he technically was not under contract to anyone at the time.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Experience is the key there. Anyways our older players are a lot better than yours-disciplined, passionate, healthy, extremely fit, sober, skilled, experienced, talented , injury free, sober, have good diets and last of all they're sober.

Look what having a young team done for you lot this season. got you all the way to last.

Why don't you guys have another one of those marches, but this time rally to get a decent coaching staff and committee. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Maybe all the proceeds from the pokie tax should head to redfern????? That way they can afford to put someone half decent in charge of the club? :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:

2 points to your unfounded argument..

1/ where has it been printed that Arrive Alive are going to take legal action.. I havent seen it anywhere and the last I saw they were happy with the action Souths have taken.. :?: :?: :?:

2/ Arrive Alive are not our major sponsor, even though they give us as much as your major sponsor, they are only our sleeve sponsor.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wake up and stop dribbling when you dont know facts girls.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
SS1908................I love ur sig!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are the pride of the league and always will be the pride of the league. No-one will ever beat 20 Grand Finals... There's always next year.....

I mght help u out a little, here's how it should read:
We are the bums of the league and always will be the bums of the league. No one will ever take the wooden spoon off us!!!!!!, There's always JB cup to play in, we might even do well..................

There ya go................enjoy, i know most of us will! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
NOW you want to believe the facts, all this time we were giving you plain facts and all you did is run back to

"we beat you twice this year"

"we have 20 premierships"

"We like to turn bar stools upside down so that four us can all have an enjoyable seat"

If you were a board member of Arrive Alive and had the Terry Hill incident thrown upon you, as what has happened, how happy would you be with the scenario? If they stay with you it will be the only good news that you'll have all year long.

So I was wrong with the major sponsor thing, that's because all we saw of the Dunnies all year was their backs.

SS1908

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
SS1908................I love ur sig!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are the pride of the league and always will be the pride of the league. No-one will ever beat 20 Grand Finals... There's always next year.....

I mght help u out a little, here's how it should read:
We are the bums of the league and always will be the bums of the league. No one will ever take the wooden spoon off us!!!!!!, There's always JB cup to play in, we might even do well..................

There ya go................enjoy, i know most of us will! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the best you have to come back with.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you had some brains but obviously you girls are all skirts and have no answers to serious posts.. :lol: :lol: :lol: