What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to thank....

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
If you were a board member of Arrive Alive and had the Terry Hill incident thrown upon you, as what has happened, how happy would you be with the scenario? If they stay with you it will be the only good news that you'll have all year long.

So I was wrong with the major sponsor thing, that's because all we saw of the Dunnies all year was their backs.

Thats funny, if all you saw was there backs, you would have seen our major sponsoor not our sleeve sponsor... :lol: :lol: :lol: Your wrong again and you are digging a bigger hole for your wasted merged scum to bury your heads... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also.. Arive Alive was happy that the board have reprimanded him even though they had no right to do so as he is still contracted to the Tigpies.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
SS1908 said:
Thats funny, if all you saw was there backs, you would have seen our major sponsoor not our sleeve sponsor... :lol: :lol: :lol: Your wrong again and you are digging a bigger hole for your wasted merged scum to bury your heads... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also.. Arive Alive was happy that the board have reprimanded him even though they had no right to do so as he is still contracted to the Tigpies.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't force myself to look at any part of that red and green striped snotty jumper that they wear, so that's why I didn't see the major sponsor. Sorry If I offended you :roll:

I hadn't heard anything regarding Arrive Alive being happy about any of this, do you have any proof of this, seeing as how we're half in a conversation here for a change. I'd ask TigerePete about his contract as he seems to be more knowledgable than me in that area.

My point being, Tezza's f**k up is affecting Souths and souths only, the Tigers have had very little to no press to my knowledge about his incident. So even though he may still be contracted to us, he's your responsibility in a month, baggage and all.

there ya go, SS1908, we had a near discussion without any name calling. Not once in that did I mention that SS stands for either Souths Suck, Souths slops, Souths Slobs, Shit sucker or shit shoveller, nor did I mention that the 1908 represents how many times you've been molested. So all in all, we had a very adult like conversation there, except for your unruly name calling. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im not 100% sure but an article from SMH just after it was news that Hill had been arrested, stated that Neither Souths or the Wests Tigers would get involved in this as he was apparently out of contract and between clubs.......thats the best i can give you guys!

Moffo

Referee
how can tigers fans talk about hill when they had mcguiness, hoppa and field on their books only a couple of years back???

:lol: funny

Cheers,
Moffo

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
how can tigers fans talk about hill when they had mcguiness, hoppa and field on their books only a couple of years back???

:lol: funny

Cheers,
Moffo

We can talk about them becasue they're not here any more, and who's to say we actually liked having them at the team to start with?

Sorry Muffho but we live in 2003 not 1909 like you bedwetting mummy's boys. :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Moffos actually a Dirty Dog no a Dunny.... He's just upset his boys got done by the hair bears.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate to change the subject here, but RifRaf, that picture of Owen is really quite disturbing. I'm still suffering from trauma after his last incident that has left Tigerpete hospitalised. Get well soon Pete. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah a chance encounter with Owie left my big toe severly squashed :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . Everything's fine now, just a little sore. Anyways , what happened was i walking down market st on the corner of george st when Owie charged past me, pretty much bouncing his way down market street.

He seemed to be saying the following........................"OWIE NO LIKE VEGIE BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWIE WANT CHEESEBURGERS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very disturbing!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tigerpete said:
Yeah a chance encounter with Owie left my big toe severly squashed :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . Everything's fine now, just a little sore. Anyways , what happened was i walking down market st on the corner of george st when Owie charged past me, pretty much bouncing his way down market street.

He seemed to be saying the following........................"OWIE NO LIKE VEGIE BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWIE WANT CHEESEBURGERS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very disturbing!!!!!!

Hows the recovery going mate, do you still have your foot, and lower half of your leg for that matter?

HappyTiger

Juniors
Luckily for his sake while Owie was in causing the cheeseburger rage Pete was able to hobble outside onto Owie's Aussie Stadium meddie Cab.And 2 hours later he arrived at hospital after a 1km drive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And dont worry people the Meddie CAb was returned to Owie.Tuyrned out he hadnt even realised it was gone........So consumed in his cheeseburgers. :lol:

Latest posts