What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Sibbit

Stormin Norman

Juniors
how the "unit" been going this year he played for the storm a few years ago and i thought he was pretty handy off the bench made good runs late in the game when needed is he still at warrington is he still in the ESL?

SFW

Juniors
He's average, but not as bad as he was made to look at Warrington. Now he's got a regular run in the second row he should be open to some improvement.

Shed Lad

Juniors
Sibbit has had a brilliant start to the season. He is now being used in his natural position of second row and has been hitting the gaps and scoring tries for fun.

JasonE

Bench
From what i've seen of him this season he has been going really well, i think both he and Coley form a good pairing in the 2nd row.

rchick

Juniors
He still comes to watch Warrington if Salford do not have a game. Unfortunately he was used as a utility player last season and never really set his claim to any one position