What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify yourself Cyber Guy!

Cyber Guy wrote: "It's why I stopped posting their many months back now. I haven't deleted my username...in the hope that one day things may just return to the good'ol'days....maybe....but many times I check and see no difference..."
So he's still a member but hasn't posted in months......
TimDog sounds good so far. Real good actually.Fits the profile. Is he still here?
Well picked up Beowolf.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
'Where or whatis the "dark side" Willow?'
Almost a year ago, Timbo told me he would be posting more on Grandstand which was fine.
He copped hard time from Tigertread here on LWOSand Tim just sort of ran away. And yes, I know 'tread is a manager at Grandstand... Inever said thatthisstory would make any sense.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
fetch.dll

fetch.dll

God I am so embarrassed right now...

- Dog

C

CyberKev

Willow

Haha... A Cider tree would certainly be infinitely preferable...

I don't know much about this Cyber Guy character, but it appears to me that he's missed a prime opportunity here by going half pregnant with his monnicker of choice.

After all, Cyber Guy Smiley has a much nicer ring to it. Not that I'm implying he's a bit of a muppet, of course...

CyberKev

El Duque

Bench
Its interesting how using someones first name (except in cases like mine and Canadian Steve for example) seems to be always a condescending move.

I don't necassarily think that's true. ThisCyber Guyseems he wants certain posters to know he is familiar with them but hide his dentity for some obscure reason. I'd say they do it for an ego boost because of a low self esteem.

RD, I wouldn't be to concerned about potential members being put off by CG's comments. With the season drawing nearer and the link on the Footy Show web site will ultimately lead TFS members here.

I for one like reading the posts here and will tell others of this fine site as well.

EA! I will endevour to continue to be an antagonist at the corner take away.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've just received the late mail on Cyber Guy's identity and here are the odds:

5-4Tim Dog (unbackable)
4-1 Meltiger, The Saint,Studebaker, Tigertread, Beowolf, Oneye family
9-2 Raging Bulldog, Warlock, Cryptic Messenger
5-1 matto, Dale C, Ms Storm, GavBt/ Bulltige, Canadian Steve, Kiwi
15-1 Rasputin, Blue n Gold, eels fan, El Duque and any other Parra supporters.
20-1 Kill The Wabbit, Evilgrowler (an each-way bet advised here)
25-1 Everlovin' AntiChrist, Roostergirl, Fatt O
40-1 Gorilla, Noodles, Feral Dragon, saint tess, Bender, Bronco fan baller, Hass, Javaman, Bomber, Johnny Rico, Larry Long Prong
50-1 Pepe, midas, Lord Tedand anyone else overlooked for management positions.
80-1 Legend, Willow, Roopy, Ozbash, Moffo, Space Monkey, Broncoand anyone else in the old boys club.
100-1 All other members
1000-1 Reg Gasnier, Graeme Langlands

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol

Oneye would be 1,000,000 to 1.

Something about coherent sentences.

Raging Bullknob would be the same.

No 1980's extended mid digit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're right EA... CG can string two sentences together. Your odds just shortened to 9-2

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Actually, he does have a similar style, I noticed it when he first posted there.

But it isn't me. I'm sure he's better looking than me too.

Don't do your dough.

Cyber__Eye

Juniors
Hey u guys, cyber guy is my sick minded half brother. It was a 3way split at birth (Cyber__Eye, One_Eye and Cyber Guy) and has his name has long suggested, oneeye only got one eye
emcry.gif
, cyber_guy got a 3rd leg and i...well i didn't really get anything except a 3rd nostril

But i still love them likebrothers, so cut them some slack jack.

C

CanadianSteve

5-1 matto, Dale C, Ms Storm, GavBt/ Bulltige, Canadian Steve, Kiwi

Hey, I don't fit the profile he gave - "It's why I stopped posting their many months back now. I haven't deleted my username...in the hope that one day things may just return to the good'ol'days....maybe....but many times I check and see no difference..."

Willow,
What is this shit, having me on the same line of betting as Pepe the traitor.He is well known for his penchant to swap sides.
Actually on those grounds he could be made favourite.Who is to say the culprits criteria is on the level.Pepe could have made up some shit to decoy those interested in the chase.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey guys, don't blame me... I'm just the SP operator here... the punters are the ones who set the odds.

btw... Tigertread and Lord Tedhave just lengthened somewhat... but there has been a plunge on Moffo following his woeful Cyber Eye impersonation. ;)

Latest posts