What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Adam Reynolds Gets Injured here is the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
No disrespect R20 but you really embarrass yourself with your flip flopping
It makes it hard to take anything serious where's your credibility mate

BR mate your way out of line and i find it very offensive what you are saying about R20 on here I am practically in tears reading your distasteful attack on such a good man whom posts great stuff for all of us to read on here whether it be right or wrong or having a change of mind it should not matter this is a souths and public forum at LeagueUnlimited for all to display their rightful views. Whether R20 changes his ideas multiple times or not it should not matter that"'s what makes our forum at LeagueUnlimited great we are a free speech democratic society in Australia and i strongly believe you have embarrassed your self in my eyes on this particular occasion.In respect to R20 i am presently confused myself on who the no7 should or could be i think farah or cook or sutto are the (3) logical choices on this matter,If we all think for a moment who is the player we basically always use when reynolds is injured?thats right its old faithful johnny sutton and i do understand johnny is getting on in years. BR i have liked your opinions in the past and of late and i have liked and disagreed with some of R20"s views on many occasions past and present but please dont ridicule this man as i will respond to whom ever puts my friend down verbally and lastly BR we are all very passionate souths fans are we not?Enjoy your weekend BR Glory Glory To South Sydney South Sydney Marches On SSTID.....Shadow....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
BR this is what ticked me off and its unacceptable behavior towards R20....Shadow...

Bensville rabbit Juniors
R20 you were banging on about its gotta be farah to half it's the only obvious choice blah blah far ah to 7 and shadows replied agreeing saying spot on mate
Now it's Cody at 7 on list above
Now it's bloody Sutton has got to be half
Mate you are deadset the biggest backflipper ever
First gotta be Robbie
Then Cody at 7
Now Sutton at 7
Flip flop flip flop
Make a choice and stick with it your like an old woman ff sake

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
BR show some respect to R20 i am not the issue here your the issue here by giving bad comments to R20 no one on here deserves this on LeagueUnlimited its unwarranted especially to a fellow rabbitoh hopefully you can see thru my logic and in time mend your ways in time.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
farah at half back is a great choice any way r20 i made a new thread today on who should get the no7 spot in rd1 im in 2 or 3 minds farah or sutto or cook but i dont want kelly and really inglis should remain at no1 and he will in my view.....Shadow.
The choice which will least upset the apple cart as you said is Sutto to 6 and Cody to 7.

Rabbits20

Immortal
farah at half back is a great choice any way r20 i made a new thread today on who should get the no7 spot in rd1 im in 2 or 3 minds farah or sutto or cook but i dont want kelly and really inglis should remain at no1 and he will in my view.....Shadow.
Why is BR unleashing on me!!!!

He's being brutal out of nowhere.

I find it disrespectful.

I know I wouldn't unload on him like that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 you were banging on about its gotta be farah to half it's the only obvious choice blah blah far ah to 7 and shadows replied agreeing saying spot on mate
First gotta be Robbie
Then Cody at 7
Now Sutton at 7
Flip flop flip flop
My point is it can't be f**king Kelly. THE GUY IS A DUD!!!! DO YOU GET THE POINT!!!!!??????????

Kelly is plan C-

Cook is plan C.

Really it comes down to Farah and Sutton.

I believe Shadow is correct in that it won't upset the apple cart much at all if Sutto goes to 6.

I don't care about you talking about credibility.

You don't show respect.

Stop bullying me too!!!!! It's unacceptable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
BR mate your way out of line and i find it very offensive what you are saying about R20 on here I am practically in tears reading your distasteful attack on such a good man whom posts great stuff for all of us to read on here whether it be right or wrong or having a change of mind it should not matter this is a souths and public forum at LeagueUnlimited for all to display their rightful views. Whether R20 changes his ideas multiple times or not it should not matter that"'s what makes our forum at LeagueUnlimited great we are a free speech democratic society in Australia and i strongly believe you have embarrassed your self in my eyes on this particular occasion.In respect to R20 i am presently confused myself on who the no7 should or could be i think farah or cook or sutto are the (3) logical choices on this matter,If we all think for a moment who is the player we basically always use when reynolds is injured?thats right its old faithful johnny sutton and i do understand johnny is getting on in years. BR i have liked your opinions in the past and of late and i have liked and disagreed with some of R20"s views on many occasions past and present but please dont ridicule this man as i will respond to whom ever puts my friend down verbally and lastly BR we are all very passionate souths fans are we not?Enjoy your weekend BR Glory Glory To South Sydney South Sydney Marches On SSTID.....Shadow....
Thanks Shadow. I've got a couple of tears in my eyes reading this post.

It's just a brilliant post!!!!!! From the heart Shadow!!!!!

Thank you brother!!!!!!!!!!

It's the best post in this thread by far.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Read this BR.

It speaks a lot of truth.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ile give my mate a call tomorrow although he thinks very highly of cook so maybe he would suggest cook or sutton but who knows maybe he will say farah this is really a very hard situation and by using farah or cook or sutton all of these 3 players they all have their own merits for this position.I wonder what farah is thinking?i think just go with sutton he knows the routine more so than farah and cook at souths in the no6 jersey........ile stay with sutton to be safe although madge might think johnny is a bit long in the tooth and we need some speed as in cook?or will madge think we need farah for his smarts and kicking game and his defence up the middle....ile bite the bullett and stay with sutto ...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 it is a shame we lost reyno for up to a month im sure he will be back by rd2 or 3......i was just thinking about alien he is very subdued lately although i did converse with him earlier i hope he is ok....gud nyt Shadow...

Rabbit toes

First Grade
First gotta be Robbie
Then Cody at 7
Now Sutton at 7
Flip flop flip flop
Haha it's quite the read. But if you want to reply to your own posts once the teams been announced, you'll have all bases covered thereby allowing yourself to post another 30+ times about how smart and correct you were!

Probably already overdue for another team list post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts