What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if kearney continues the losing run....how long do we give him?

Iafeta

Referee
Yes it was Melbourne C, but it most definitely wasn't our top team either. Mannering, RTS, SJ, Luke, Harris, Blair, Roache, Green are bonafide certainties for round one. I know we rip on SJ, but I think his speed and agility would have destroyed that mob with the platform that was laid.

I thought Afoa, Pulu, Gavet and Papalii all did a good job. Always looking for the hard yards and all were good defensively. On the ball, I thought Hiku, Lewis S and young Joe Vuna were very good.

We lacked a bit of speed I thought TBF. Mason is a good organiser but top teams defend him well by holding off him without fear. Ata had a couple of good moments but probably needed to get more involved. Hayze looks a precocious talent for a young chap too.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
He's already over achieving LOL
I agree with that to some extent but I absolutely hope you and I are wrong and that the best of Kearney is to come in the very near future for us.

Remember last year when everyone tipped the Dragons to come last? no Im not going to say I was the only one that didn't lol but I hope Kearney 2018 Warriors surprise everyone like the Dragons did last year and go one better by making the 8. THAT would be a pleasant surprise. Right now these close games with Melbourne Storms wannabes aligns with our doubts about everything Warriors this year.

JJ

Immortal
Well he can't be worse so you'd have to expect the best is still to come, but likely that it's still shit