What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If You Could ...

Alba

Coach
... go back to one moment in ur life what moment would u go back to and why?

I'll pick something simple, because when I first read the question somewhere it was all I could think of. When my grandfather was alive my nan went away and asked me to stay with him so I used to cook him stuff she wouldn't let him have and we would just sit there and have a laugh every night at dinner time. He never failed to have me in stitches and i've never been as happy as when I was in his company. So it would definitely be one of them nights :( I miss him more than I think I could ever miss anyone again :(

Stranger

Coach
I would go back to the day i f**ked up my knee, and not play footy that day.

If we are just re-living a moment, Probably Christmas lunch when i was 7. Its the last time i can remember having my whole family together.

McLovin

Staff member
Anything before the age of 15. The drives up and down the coast with the family. The ability to jump off the roof of the house and not get hurt. Dad teaching me how to ride a bike and surf. Christmas with everyone up at Balina (dont really get around to see everyone these days). Parent's paying for everything. The awesome overalls we all used to wear as kids. Good times, great classic hits...

Raider_69

Post Whore
I can honestly say i dont regret anything in my life that'd id change... if i was going to relive a moment, probably go back to Super Sunday this year with the RA boys, so much fun that weekend!

Nikki

Coach
Well I would defintately SKIP that day :lol:

For the short term, I would say Sunday night. Was such a great night and I got to meet some great new ppl.

Probably back to the days when you just didnt give a sh*t. Didnt give a sh*t what others looked like, didnt give a sh*t how others thought. Knowing that no matter how much trouble you got yourself into you could just go running back to Mum or Dad and a hug would make it all better.

Nikki

Coach
Actually, I wish I could go back to the days that it only took 5 minutes to get ready for a night out and not 3 hours... GRRRR!!!!

And you shut up boy!! Go back to your sick bed :fist:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Being back in Years 6 through to 9. School was piss-easy, had lots of mates, Barcelona's culture, weather, people and food was sensational, and playing soccer representing my school against some of Barca's under-18 reps was a great honour.

choc_soldier

Coach
Late September 2003, and this time I have enough money to be able to afford to go to the grand final.

As much as I love watching the match (like I did last Sunday), I really wish I was there.

McLovin

Staff member
Getting wasted at some chicks 21st in the City late last year. Hitting on her towards the end of the night. Finding out she's my best mates sister...

Machiavelli

Juniors
I'd go back to 1989 when bold statements were at their greatest.

People said "Get f**ked" to political marches and rallies

Instead they just burnt cars and killed people

Police didn't calmly subdue the crowd, they rolled up in f**king huge tiger tanks and just mowed all those uni graduate art student dumb f**ks to the ground.

Tiananmen Square showed us all the best way to stop protestors.

If only the police in Sydney had've had the balls to do this when those pissy race riots were on. As if they were riots, I've caused more damage in the Caltex Carpark here in Rowville on a Friday after after 2 cartons of VB with a few of my sh*thead mates, all over a purchase of a sausage roll and having to pay extra for f**king sauce.

You don't pay for f**king condiments. If I had a f**king tiger tank I'd squash f**k out of that Caltex servo.

Dutchy

Immortal
Back to what ever year it was and put money on the dogs to get the spoon before they lost all their points.

back 3 years ago when i was in my hot neighbors bedroom with no1 else in the house so i could smash her brains out!
Instead of smashing her crumpet i decided to go back over to my house and play ps2:( :x :crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
gorilla with a shotgun said:
back 3 years ago when i was in my hot neighbors bedroom with no1 else in the house so i could smash her brains out!
Instead of smashing her crumpet i decided to go back over to my house and play ps2:( :x :crazy:

You should be ashamed of yourself