What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll admit it, too good on the day

thickos

First Grade
Considering I heap shit on a lot of you at fairly regular intervals I thought I should come in here and cop it on the chin regarding yesterday's performance.

Besides the first 10 minutes, I thought you guys were actually quite average, but it was a far better shade of average than the tripe we are serving up on a regular basis. Despite you guys looking pretty wonky in the second half with not much direction in attack, you actually looked like you wanted to be there, which is more than can be said for our mob (Michael Hodgson excluded). Our biggest problem is defence (which is surprising considering it was our cornerstone last season) and you guys exploited that well.

Obviously we had key people missing but so does everyone and that was no excuse for our effort yesterday. Hopefully the return of some of them will lift us out of our rut.

I'm still not sold on you guys as a semi-finalist but you did the job on the day and that is what it all comes down to. Congrats.

White Tiger

Juniors
Thanx thickos!! Mighty big of you!!

Considering the pre game banter i think all Tigers fans were expected to give you guys a serve, but i've been pretty surprised with the reaction so far.

Anyway we didn't play the best, to many combinations this year due to injuries, if we can keep yesterdays team on the paddock, i'm sure you will see improvement!

The Mark of a good team is to play Crap and still win ;-)

Latest posts