What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immortal Eels

Eelogical

Referee
r0_0_2816_1877_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
Parra Immortals I have seen play:

Sterling
Price
Cronin
Grothe Snr
Kenny
Hindmarsh
Hayne

Alot of great players not mentioned as I think the above list are the special ones.

Agreed with that lot.
Although, I always get a bit disappointed when Steve Ella is left out. I would add him to the list above.
Ella was an amazing player - incredibly fast and with the quickest sidestep I've ever seen. The only player I've seen that didn't lose any pace while sidestepping. A great defender too for a player of his size.

Agreed with that lot.
Although, I always get a bit disappointed when Steve Ella is left out. I would add him to the list above.
Ella was an amazing player - incredibly fast and with the quickest sidestep I've ever seen. The only player I've seen that didn't lose any pace while sidestepping. A great defender too for a player of his size.
Yeah, Wasn't called the Zip Zip Man for nothin.

strider

Post Whore
What was the story with his eye again ? IIRC he ended up nearly blind in one eye ?
He got poked in the eye in a pre season game. Friendly fire i believe.

Think he ended up (almost?) with a detached retina???

Made a comeback late in the season and played in the finals ... i remember i was at the comeback game vs cronulla i think ... and i believe we lost that one

Latest posts