What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impractical Jokers

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
A show about 4 lifelong friends that basically play jokes on one another, they'll have to perform a task and will often be given instructions during the task on things to say/do, if they refuse they fail the task and the loser of the show ends up having to do some sort of mortifying stunt (in one episode they had to open for imagine dragons until they got booed off stage, none of them have any musical talent)

Has anyone seen it, heard of it? it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time, purely through the antics of the guys.

Stewbum

Juniors
They put each other in some impossible situations!

Did you see the episode where they trashed Murr's apartment while he was sitting in front of a group of children. F'ing hilarious!

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Yeah, numerous times I've woken up the wife in fits of laughter, it's a seriously funny show and not because the skits are low hanging fruit, the guys are hilarious and they do it properly.

I think I laughed for about 5 straight minutes on the episode where they were blackjack dealers.

They put each other in some impossible situations!

Yeah some of the punishments are mortifying, the failed david blaine escape, opening for imagine dragons and making up songs on the spots, making murr jump out of the plane when he's terrified of heights, oh my god i would die (i, like murr, am terrified of heights. it's the only thing I can say I get legit nervous and shallow breathing. i load up on valium every international flight)

Stewbum

Juniors
Yeah, numerous times I've woken up the wife in fits of laughter, it's a seriously funny show and not because the skits are low hanging fruit, the guys are hilarious and they do it properly.

I think I laughed for about 5 straight minutes on the episode where they were blackjack dealers.

Yeah some of the punishments are mortifying, the failed david blaine escape, opening for imagine dragons and making up songs on the spots, excellent cringe comedy.
I wasn't sure if the wife would like it but she ate it up. It's the only show where she continually laughs out loud. (Something I am usually chastised for)

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think it's a brilliant show, and the charisma of - and chemistry between - the four lads has a lot to do with it.