What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Whino

Bench
Rip Gene Wilder.
Shame he is gone. Really enjoyed Willie Wonka as a kid growing up. Blazing Saddles was another enjoyable film.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Rip Gene Wilder.
Shame he is gone. Really enjoyed Willie Wonka as a kid growing up. Blazing Saddles was another enjoyable film with Richard Prior.
What???

If you're thinking of the black sheriff, he was Cleavon Little, not Richard Prior.

Whino

Bench
What???

If you're thinking of the black sheriff, he was Cleavon Little, not Richard Prior.

Your right. I haven't seen it for yonks I thought Prior was in it from memory. Not as the Sheriff. I thought he had a smaller role in it like Mel Brooks cameos.
Prior was only down as a Screenwriter.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Robert Vaughn, The Man From Uncle and known for roles in the original The Magnificent Seven ,Bullitt and The Towering Inferno playing opposite Steve McQueen has passed away aged 83.

RIP in Robert, you were a favourite actor of mine.

Incorrect

Coach
An absolutely sad day for British comedy.

It's a rat!!!

No, no...is hamster!!!

Adios Manuel! Rest in Peace Andrew Sachs!

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...fawlty-towers-dies-at-86-20161201-gt2ei1.html

The scene where the Moose head was on the reception desk and Manuel was cleaning under the desk as the Major walks by... LOL!!

"Hellllllo.....I can speak English...... I learnt it from a book"

Think I nearly lost control of my faculties first time I watched that!

horrie hastings

First Grade
Driving home from the beach today SmoothFM was playing his music, I really had forgotten how many good songs he had, obviously a troubled soul but f*ck another loss of a great musician.

RIP George.

Latest posts