What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Just found out Richard Hatch - Apollo from the original Battlestar Galactica - passed away on Feb 7th. Pancreatic cancer, 71.

Man...when I was a kid, the cylons were well ace. That voice still sounds cool today. I always just seem to remember BG as 'movies' on the Video 2000 shelves. Now I know they were just cobbled together from the tv show.

RIP.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I watched the theatrical release of Battlestar Galactica on blu ray probably about 6-8 months ago, I also remember seeing it at the Forum Theatre near Central in sensurround, the same theatre that showed Earthquake there in the same format a few years earlier.
My earliest memory of Richard Hatch was in The Streets Of San Francisco, I remember my sister being upset that he had replaced Michael Douglas in the series.

RIP both Richard Hatch and Peter Sarstedt

So many Bill Paxton Movies I loved.

Weird Science, Aliens, Navy Seals, True Lies, Frailty, Titanic...his bit in Terminator.

61 isn't old either.

:-(

___

Juniors
Commando. He played a small role in that movie too. He was awesome in true lies though.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Yes that was another shock to wake up to, only 61.
Unfortunately I still remember him in the horrible live movie version of The Thunderbirds.
Loved True Lies.

RIP.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
This one has hit me quite hard.
I'm a diehard, self confessed Alien franchise tragic.
I woke up this morning and it was literally the first thing I saw (turned my alarm off, opened up Chrome on my phone to check the football scores, and it opened my last tab which was the news site)

Just, wow. Not Hudson.
I've met many of the franchise stars including Drake, Bishop, Hicks, Prisoner Golic. I was really, REALLY wanting to add Hudson to the list

A cinematic legend, just look at the list of movies he has been in!
I dare say, I may shed a tear over this.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
John Clarke, far too early.

r743756_6110195.jpg

Latest posts