What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

tripster

Juniors
From what I understand he basically can’t do anymore damage. It’s just a matter of pain management.

I think that’s right, but the risk is that it could pop out during a game and he would definitely need to head off for surgery. I suspect that is why we are carrying Luai on the bench for the time being, in case Yeo goes mid game.

betcats

Referee
Good to have his situation finally clarified although a bit of a mystery why his injury couldn’t have been mentioned earlier.

I hope Jack is with us next year I think he has the potential to be a really solid player.

I think he has potential to be better than solid. It’s been disappointing he’s had such a interrupted season. Though he probably would’ve murdered someone in frustration had he been playing when copping 30 every week.