What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is BARRETT really needed???

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You need Barrett IMO.
I rate him, unlike many of my fellow fans.
No Barrett no trophy.
The dude is injury prone, but is quality when on.

my 2 cents worth.

Santaav.thumb.jpg

OMFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamesy

Juniors
he didn't play well 2nite because he wasen't allowed 2 play well. Everytime he got da ball, there were 2 panthers on him. He was belted every tackle.

Anonymous

Juniors
Late in match Barrett and Head were really getting some combinations going, especially close to the ruck. I thought they were stymied by a short ten metres but credit to the Panthers who took what was on offer.

ryles

Juniors
barrett really dug deep last night and had a go.

high involvement and he really got stuck in

Drew-Sta

Staff member
His involvement was great, but it just wasn't put into the right places. He didn't pass enough but I'll agree he was well marked tonight.

What frustrated me was there was a set of six where there WAS no set moves or plays going on, everyone, including Head, took the line on, with the set ending poorly after dying in Poores hands.

Not good, but I think we're definately getting better. Most teams would've shut up shop at 24-0. We didn't and it shows good character that they wanted to fight back. But like Daley said in commentry for the Manly game, 'They do this St George, they give you a glimmer of hope, they come back before losing by 2 or 4 points'.

So true.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Let's not forget he's been playing injured for the majority of the season. You have to commend him for that. You could tell he was never completely comfortable

Alba

Coach
imo he is a great player but his lack of match fitness is a worry kind of like BK was for Knights and now will be for Manly ... it happens with alot of key players but is it really worth keeping him if hes never on the field?

Benny

First Grade
depends if wanna win a premiership or at least have a shot, if answer yes then answer yes to needing baz

Ribs

Bench
If he plays more than 3/4 of the regular season and all finals then yes, if he plays half the season then no, obviously.

Our attack seems to revolve around him when he plays and the chopping and changing our offence whenever he gets injured makes our attack disjointed.

If he keeps fit for a whole season, we make the top 4.

Latest posts