What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Fenech the dumbest man alive?

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Really Ribs?

Well f**kwit, listen to your own words carefully - "I cant wait to see Danny Green lying there knocked the f*ck out."
But, I see I have given you a heads up and now its "I Dunno"!
Make up your mind turncoat!

And back to Lucas again for you Ribs. Comparison Ribs, its called a comparison... again Greens fight against these two monkeys, compared to who they've fought and how they went.
And then you have Mundine against Ottke?
anything sinking in yet box head?
BTW...Careful how you phrase things Ribs, Bad yes, shit No... shithead!

Neither Beyer or Lucas have done anything remarkable, and even though it was controversial, Beyer still holds the title so maybe Danny Whingealot should stop bitching and concentrate on getting that first.

Well Beyer cant hold onto to the shame for to long now, can he Ribs?
Just like Mundine wont shake his until he learns to throw a punch against Siaca next time. "I thought I had it won" my ass!

I lost all credibility because I believe Sullivan's trainer? What, over believing you? Classic. Funny that you think Sullivan looked like a gimp, didnt Green apologise to the fans for losing then collapse

He apologised for NOT Knocking him out, and collapsed for over doing it trying to do so. He won the fight in every round scoring 100-90, 100-89, 100-88, you sarcastic sod! or are you just that stupid? ;-)

You lost all credibility when you said:

"Iv'e been backing Green for longer than Mundine has been a so called boxer!"

Considering Mundine made his debut before Green, it shows you for what you are, full of sh*t. Unless of course you hang around Green's gym, which of course wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Hence the expression "A so Called Boxer" - you reading that Ribs?
What, so Mundine has had 7 fights prior to Green?
And Mundine would currently be Ranked 37th in the world... is that right Ribs?
Green enters lets say about 12 months later and is now Ranked what Ribs??

If Im full of shit Ribs, then why can I smell your humiliation from here?

Ribs

Bench
"Comparison Ribs, its called a comparison... again Greens fight against these two monkeys, compared to who they've fought and how they went."

What an absolute load of sh*t!! How can you compare fights from years ago between other fighters and say therefore that elevates Green's effort?

The only relevant one I can see is a points decision to Beyer over Lucas and as far as Im concerned that just shows they are both similar in class and as Ive said I dont rate either of them.

All the crap about shame is pointless. Beyer holds the title and Green doesnt, until he does, he has nothing.

"He apologised for NOT Knocking him out, and collapsed for over doing it trying to do so"

Yeah, he threw so many of these devastating punches that he collapsed and Sullivan looked like he'd been playing pool. :lol:

That shows how stupid the Fenech camp is, he took the fight against Sullivan as an ego trip because Mundine didnt knock him out and thats why he went so hard to do it and apologised for failing. Someone needs to tell the idiot that you dont need to knock boxers out to win. That Fenech ego has seen Taylor and Kelly slaughtered and it will keep on providing similar results.

Ohhhhhhhh since you decided when he became a so called boxer. :roll:

Could that be the lamest comeback ever?

Mundine was ranked as high as 3 prior to the Siaca fight and slipped to 37 after the loss. Green is still ranked 13 so he has plenty to do to get to where Mundine was. I dont see the relevance.

You can smell my humiliation? Oh I see, another self confessed winner. I cant honestly say Ive smelt humiliation before, perhaps you should shower more often.

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Yes, Ribs... No, Ribs... How old are you Ribs?

Didnt realise you could sustain so much bruising playing pool Ribs?
Hit by a few cues in your time hey?

What an absolute load of sh*t!! How can you compare fights from years ago between other fighters and say therefore that elevates Green's effort?

The only relevant one I can see is a points decision to Beyer over Lucas and as far as Im concerned that just shows they are both similar in class and as Ive said I dont rate either of them.

And how does ottke rate compared to either of them? :lol: "nuff said!"

That shows how stupid the Fenech camp is, he took the fight against Sullivan as an ego trip because Mundine didnt knock him out and thats why he went so hard to do it and apologised for failing. Someone needs to tell the idiot that you dont need to knock boxers out to win. That Fenech ego has seen Taylor and Kelly slaughtered and it will keep on providing similar results.

I'll give you half a point on that one Ribs!
But Fenech was never one to hold back in aggression either.
I mean lets Box, not prance around!
And heres the difference infant, Soft cock Mundine spent much of his fight against Sullivan tucked up tight and against or outside the ropes, sweating on the Round 12 Bell! I'll give him credit for landing a few little nice jabs on scoring points, thats about it! (though the super athlete Sullivan was tired poor thing!). Its a pity Sullivan lost points by hitting low. I think he was testing if the cat had the balls to fight rather then defend.

Here's another comparison for you Ribs - No Shit!
Green went into the fight with a virus to deal with.

Cometh "The Man" against Echols, with the bitch Cry I got a cold, go home echols I'll call you after I finish blowing my nose!
Doc, whats his symptom? Ans. Case of Cold feet!

All the crap about shame is pointless. Beyer holds the title and Green doesnt, until he does, he has nothing.
YAWN ... is that how your nice person cry goes Ribs?

Ohhhhhhhh since you decided when he became a so called boxer.
Could that be the lamest comeback ever?

Shit Ribs, are you asking me to explain sarcasm to you? :lol:

Mundine was ranked as high as 3 prior to the Siaca fight and slipped to 37 after the loss. Green is still ranked 13 so he has plenty to do to get to where Mundine was. I dont see the relevance.

All the crap about what points Mundine had is pointless. Green has the better rank and Mundine doesnt, until he does, he has nothing.
Sound familiar Ribs!:lol:

Anyway Ribs, I leave you a little quote
Oh, and this is not from his trainer, but the horses mouth -
"What the hell happened to Antwan Echols? Here is a tremendous knockout artist fighting a guy who got knocked out by sven ottke! whats the deal?"
Sean Sullivan.

;-)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Guys, talk boxing by all means but any personal insults / attacks belong in The Fight Club...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
Ill ignore the crap, which leaves very little.

Ottke retired with a 34 - 0 record. "Nuff said."

My nice person cry? :lol: And you're asking me how old I am?? :lol:

"What the hell happened to Antwan Echols? Here is a tremendous knockout artist fighting a guy who got knocked out by sven ottke! whats the deal?"
Sean Sullivan.

What happened? Echols copped a belting. I totally agree with Sullivan, Echols was a tremendous hitter, but he couldnt land anything.

Until the Green/Mundine fight happens, it's pointless going on about it.