What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Greg Inglis the new Reggie Bush?

Snappy

Coach
40ce0a3c881bc3504f1ca5d791a01337c838348753649721c76860cfe4501d45.jpg

DC_fan

Coach
Would not surprise me if we hear before the end of the season that he is either going to French Rugby or the NFL.

Lambretta

First Grade
The bolded part is pretty factually incorrect. Reggie was incredible in college football and people predicted him to be the next big star, but it never translated over to the NFL. He did win a superbowl, but as a backup Running Back to Pierre Thomas. He's decent, but at no time has he ever been close to the best running back in the NFL.

Oh, I always rated him
His form definitely went to shit after 2009

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Inglis might be having a bad season, but I'd still be happy if he turned up at my BBQ with a six pack and some sausages.

ram raid

Bench
He's still capable of pulling out the odd brilliant play but he's definitely on the way out. Souths shouldn't be thinking beyond his next contract that's for sure.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cometh the moment, cometh the man. Greg 'Big Game' Inglis stood up and showed the critics what he is made of and will take home 3 Dally M points.

kbw

Bench
lazy useless money grabber nowdays.
I haven't seen too many players better when he gave a f$%k
I have seen dozens of better fullbacks. Ingli$ is not a great fullback, its just fullback suits his laziness of the last year or so

Latest posts