What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it............Game Day?

Quigs

Immortal
Tell youse what, jeeze Soggy threw some shithouse passes out there tonight.

And Tombei the Gal was pretty quiet too. Hope there is nothing wrong with the old ninja..

YTSharks

Juniors
Moylan carved them up on his old home patch

How good is it

Update - the bloke behind f**ked off after Val scored.

Sayonara you sour old f**k
Bloke behind me kept yelling “Moylan’s a sell out.” 2 of the sharks fans and I gave it to him after the last try

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tell youse what, jeeze Soggy threw some shithouse passes out there tonight.

And Tombei the Gal was pretty quiet too. Hope there is nothing wrong with the old ninja..

Quigs, interesting this week Brailey came on to see out the game, against Warriors when we needed to score Seggy stayed on field, good to see Flanno using bench correctly on situation

Card Shark

Immortal
Missed most of the game sadly, no good watching on the phone in a footy stadium, screen went blank. Was great to see the Eels lose though!

Just watched the highlights & it seems we did some good things & held them at arms length.

Important win!

coolumsharkie

Referee
I reckon it was a good win, we also had some issues with personnel and it showed on top of a very lean month of footy for most of them. Penrith look the goods though, they really missed their experienced players but they look like they will be right up there for a few years.

Latest posts