What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it unfair?

Iron Lion

Juniors
Is it unfair to expect Wendy's burger ambassadors to be able to play football as well? Is it more unfair to believe they could ever play finals football?

Hmmm maybe we expect to much given we play against teams who actually play football rather than act like they can.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'd love to call this the liar's worst thread on here, but I feel like that does him a disservice.

Iron Lion

Juniors
I'd love to call this the liar's worst thread on here, but I feel like that does him a disservice.

You deserve the warriors dr crance, they perform to the fans expectations, and most of the warriors fan have no standards or heart. Rinse, repeat next week, rinse repeat next season

6 years and no finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think of that dr crance?

ozbash

Referee
We now have 2 rugby league geniuses..

Can't wait for the in depth discussion..

My money is on the Lion, however :)

Iron Lion

Juniors
No worst thread of the year would be

'vvvrulz pregnant with Simon Mannerings Bum baby'

or

'New Zealand Warriors to field full team at special Olympics'

Iron Lion

Juniors
Your worst thread Iron Lying... and that's saying something.

And yet you read it because I say the things you are too scared to admit. You are too scared to admit that the Warriors are a waste of time and money.

Im telling you we must of done something to really piss God off because he gave us the Warriors as our team to support.

Latest posts