What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it unfair?

Juju

Juniors
And yet you read it because I say the things you are too scared to admit. You are too scared to admit that the Warriors are a waste of time and money.

Im telling you we must of done something to really piss God off because he gave us the Warriors as our team to support.
A bigger waste of time is posting this drivel of a forum? No.
You're the forum troll at this point, only appearing after a loss.

You've been spending to much time with Vetchy and Hosking where you think your entitled to anything, everything and you're opinion means more than anybody else

Either grow a backbone and follow the team or don't. Seems like from your history of hysterics you're too soft though

vvvrulz

Coach
And yet you read it because I say the things you are too scared to admit. You are too scared to admit that the Warriors are a waste of time and money.

Im telling you we must of done something to really piss God off because he gave us the Warriors as our team to support.

Put your money where your big mouth is and disappear if you're wasting your precious time.

You won't be missed.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Starting to suspect this dipshit is Mark Watson

And I don't know what that's an insult to.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
There's nothing wrong with hating the direction we're going in, and being furious.

Showing up in Mark Watson style is poor form.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There's nothing wrong with hating the direction we're going in, and being furious.

Showing up in Mark Watson style is poor form.

But notice how lion never actually posts after a win? He's not even interested in the side when they do well, he just turns up to stick the boot in when they lose. He's not a fan, he's a hater.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just looked through the last month of 3-2-1s, Lyin' hasn't bothered to vote once. Probably hasn't all year.

Skinner

Coach
Jeez......tell you what, we've had some world class wankers on this board
over the years, but this current mob really are standouts. Gold medal winners
for sure. I guess it takes all kinds........

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
If Iron Lion is a troll or W.U.M, why do yous even bother?..

I think you can ignore him/her via settings.

I use to think website forums had access to posters IP address and therefore could tell who had 2 or more accounts but now that Ive been once before thought to be Iron Lion, I now know website moderators dont have the access. In other words, Im not Iron Lion.

spear tackle

Juniors
Moderators probably don't have access but Administrators possibly do, I know some message boards where they do at least.

vvvrulz

Coach
Even then, an IP address isn't necessarily tied to a particular user, it depends on where they are posting from.

You'd have to hunt for specific patterns, i.e. concurrent or grouped logins from the same IP in a short space of time, or a long history of two accounts under one IP. Lot's of ways around this too, proxies etc.

Unless it's serious, there's no point bothering really.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Guys, this really is silly focusing so much on me. I find it so sexiest that you think im Veitchy or Mark Watson, why cant I be April Ieremia

Come on, would really matter if I worked in the media and had access to interesting information ?

Can we just re-focus on the warriors as IM SO EXCITED that our 6th year anniversary of missing the finals is coming up. How should we celebrate? with a Foran? some sleeping pills and red bull? What would you guys like? ............. I know lets name Simon Mannering player of the year.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Fifth anniversary of missing finals. It began in 2012.

Oh my gosh that is embarrassing, I guess with McFadden as coach and Jim Doyle just collecting his pension I started jumping years in anticipating our special anniversary. In that case give the player of the year to one of the pill poppers. Bodene Thompson will do.