What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Jeff Robson the best ever Sharks Half back?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I can't believe I never commented in this thread...although it was probably started to throw out a line or 2!

ragzouken

Juniors
somewhat cherrypicking stats there but gave me a good laugh, He's a shit halfback but he is our shit halfback.

also somewhat of a pipedream but imagine if jeff just started to light it up next week like everything he has ever worked on over the years finally clicks into gear, fugg that would be amazing, seeing robbo show and go and run 80.

Frenzy.

Immortal
somewhat cherrypicking stats there but gave me a good laugh, He's a shit halfback but he is our shit halfback.

also somewhat of a pipedream but imagine if jeff just started to light it up next week like everything he has ever worked on over the years finally clicks into gear, fugg that would be amazing, seeing robbo show and go and run 80.

From 81 metres out :)

Cronullafied

King Ben

Juniors
There's also another article that has Robbo in the Top 10 Missed Tackles in the NRL this year. Interesting for our best defensive halfback.

bluefox1968

Juniors
There's also another article that has Robbo in the Top 10 Missed Tackles in the NRL this year. Interesting for our best defensive halfback.

Halfbacks are going to miss tackles. It's inevitable with the big boppers coming at you. But Robbo has made some crucial tackles over the years that have really helped the team.

But, having said all that, we still need an upgrade.