What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

nick87

Coach
On December 4, 2005 a relatively unexceptional altercation occurred on Cronulla beach involving a group of young men of Middle Eastern appearance and some lifeguards. A verbal exchange took place in which one of the Middle Eastern men responded to accusations that he was “staring” at a lifesaver by saying, “I’m allowed to, now f**k off and leave our beach”. The lifesaver responded with, “I come down here out of my own spare time to save you dumb c**ts from drowning, now piss off you scum.” A fight ensued, in which one of the lifesavers was badly hurt.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html

Thanks mate
It's always helpful to have a source to prove that what I was saying was 1000% correct

"Relatively unexceptional" is the key words there.
You'd hate to see what the shire might do in the the event of something actually significant taking place. Easily the most embarrassing moment in recent Australian history, provided by the redneck shire... my surprise? Imagine it

carcharias

Immortal
Unexceptional ...exactly.

Yet they still bashed a 16 year old life saver over it.

Maybe if they didn't do that then thousands of f**kwits from all over the place wouldn't have descended on the joint .

myrrh ken

First Grade
If youre going down the path of criticising places where people engage in racist acts then look no further than Canberra. The birthplace of the white Australia policy, policies on offshore immigration detention, forcible removal of aboriginal kids and maiden speeches of hate by senators. Let's not hey?

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
Has anyone said that if Sticky gets even one great year out of Taylor this thread will become null and void

millersnose

Post Whore
If youre going down the path of criticising places where people engage in racist acts then look no further than Canberra. The birthplace of the white Australia policy, policies on offshore immigration detention, forcible removal of aboriginal kids and maiden speeches of hate by senators. Let's not hey?
Don't forget the Canberra race riots where ASIO agents are required to protect politicians and remove them from the scene

myrrh ken

First Grade
Has anyone said that if Sticky gets even one great year out of Taylor this thread will become null and void

I was going to suggest, before being carried away with the vibe of the thread, that there is a test right here between Flanno and Sticky as to who can polish a turd the best re Taylor and T Rex. There's a few more corn kernels in Sticky's turd, but he is coach of the year after all, so it would be a good contest.

Edwahu

Bench
Canberra didn't exist when the White Australia Policy started.

millersnose

Post Whore
Seriously though
Canberra is nice in a fake sort of way
A fake city with a fake population with fake industries and fake lakes and fake tourist attractions
It's very existence is based on a squabble that was settled by a fake compromise between Sydney and Melbourne

carcharias

Immortal
Canberra is the northern England of Australia
Cold wet grey boring
All the footy coaches are sooks
All the women in the front row of footy games are feral
The blokes are alcoholics
If it wasn't for politicians having a place to argue there , there would be no reason for it to exist.

They could easily do floriart somewhere else.
Adelaide is nice and boring , that would suit it nicely.

Penrith could host that westy extravaganza they call summer nats.
They'd make it cool.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Canberra is the northern England of Australia
Cold wet grey boring
All the footy coaches are sooks
All the women in the front row of footy games are feral
The blokes are alcoholics
If it wasn't for politicians having a place to argue there , there would be no reason for it to exist.

Politicians sit in the south of England mate.

myrrh ken

First Grade
are you defending the fact that it took 40 to 50 odd years to dismantle both policies after they moved to Canberra? I know bureaucracy is slow but cmon.

Or do you not realise that by not dismantling them, they are actually encouraging their operation?