What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

skeepe

Immortal
They did great to come back with only 15 players, especially when Manly were permitted to have 15 on the field.

beave

Coach
images

Pete Cash

Post Whore
All jokes aside I can see why he doesnt want to bag out the players publicly but jesus Rick the fans are dying here. Show us the team gives a shit mate.

blaza88z

Coach
Look, we all take the piss out of skeepe because all he does is bag refs but seriously, some of the calls in that game were horrible, the 1 on 1 strip where the ball CLEARLY travels backwards, was a ruled a knock on.

Then there's the "knock on" which led to DCE being in prime position to slot the field goal, the angle on the far side shows it was a blatant rake at the ball, there were other calls that were dubious but those 2 stand out the most, if Canberra get even 1 of those calls go their way, I dare say they win the game.

I have to credit Ricky for not bagging the refs, it would've been easy that's for sure.

carcharias

Immortal
Look, we all take the piss out of skeepe because all he does is bag refs but seriously, some of the calls in that game were horrible, the 1 on 1 strip where the ball CLEARLY travels backwards, was a ruled a knock on.

Then there's the "knock on" which led to DCE being in prime position to slot the field goal, the angle on the far side shows it was a blatant rake at the ball, there were other calls that were dubious but those 2 stand out the most, if Canberra get even 1 of those calls go their way, I dare say they win the game.

I have to credit Ricky for not bagging the refs, it would've been easy that's for sure.

The one on one strip looked like the dude was well and truely tackled before the ball got reefer out.
IMO it should've been a penalty to Manly.
Just like the one against DCE that lead to golden point.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'd actually like it if this were an option, but our depth is so bad that he couldn't afford to do it.
Despite saying this, I hope our halves get dropped. They need a serious rocket. Even if we had won that match it would have nothing to do with them. Hell, most of last year had nothing to do with them.