What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

The Enforcer

Juniors
Just when you think that the lol's at Stuart's coaching couldn't get any louder, he produces the goods again.
He just keeps showing the reasons why he is such an overrated coach and even the Raiders supporters don't seem to be defending him much any more.
Ricky the overrated one.
Give the poor guy some more origin players.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
He's got a shed full of blokes hurting right now, the standard of refereeing is the problem. I'm sure that's what he would have said in the presser

POPEYE

Coach
Interesting that the Eels are on $21, the Raiders $11, the Warriors $51 when Arthur has one more win than Sticky and Kearney who have the same number of wins

simmo05

Bench
After Moylan kicked the penultimate goal, the ref blew time off immediatly until canberra kicked off. I have never noticed this before. Is this a new rule? Does every stoppage in the last 5 get time blown off? If time is not suspended in that instance penrith run out of it and lose.

DiegoNT

First Grade
After Moylan kicked the penultimate goal, the ref blew time off immediatly until canberra kicked off. I have never noticed this before. Is this a new rule? Does every stoppage in the last 5 get time blown off? If time is not suspended in that instance penrith run out of it and lose.
Has been the rule for the last few years.