What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its almost comforting to know the season will be a failure right off the bat. Makes you really appreciate the odd win against bottom 8 teams.

ive worked out a formula to calculate if the raiders will be mediocre before a ball is kicked.

does the season take place in the 21st century if so we will suck

mongoose

Coach
Not sure why anyone thinks this team is going to do well this year. We have no halves and no hooker right now. We have Williams who doesn't want the ball, Austin who just runs around like a headless chicken doing his own thing, Sezer getting shifted around to different positions because he's not good at any of them. We actually look like the Bulldogs of last year.

Compare that to the Titans who have Ash Taylor who looks for the ball on every tackle, is consistently reading and testing the defence, steering his players around the field, you know actually doing the job of a halfback?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not sure why anyone thinks this team is going to do well this year. We have no halves and no hooker right now. We have Williams who doesn't want the ball, Austin who just runs around like a headless chicken doing his own thing, Sezer getting shifted around to different positions because he's not good at any of them. We actually look like the Bulldogs of last year.

Compare that to the Titans who have Ash Taylor who looks for the ball on every tackle, is consistently reading and testing the defence, steering his players around the field, you know actually doing the job of a halfback?

nobody certainly not me expects us to go good. just id like us to stop losing by 2 points in the final minute after leading by ~20

Spade

Juniors
Blokes a moron, they lost there hooker, yes he is a quality player, probably there best player but to make whole sale changes on the back of it is just moronic, pick a genuine hooker and back two halves, not hard. Those rotational changes were geniused.

As soon as Hodgeson hurt himself he just went into the poor me mind set he always does.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1VrXL.gif

Pete Cash

Post Whore
This thread will be getting a work out again

He didnt use his bench well again. The hooker situation is worrying me and its week 2. Happy days

The Enforcer

Juniors
Mmm so his team keeps getting into what should be a game winning position and they can't do the job and he's not doing the job STILL !!
Must be time for another contract extension as he's a proven performer.
He got asked about the Warrior's game next week and the overrated one replied with "it's not all about next week" Ah Wicky your 0-3, so you might want to make it about next week.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
This thread will be getting a work out again

He didnt use his bench well again. The hooker situation is worrying me and its week 2. Happy days

If I'm Craig Garvey I'm asking my manager to shop me around.

Why sign a hooker if you won't use him when your first stringer is out for the season and you think your backup can only play 30 minutes a game?

Latest posts