What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

kbw

Bench
Alot more to do with conclusive proof to overturn the on field decision,
That angle made it look like he may not have touched it but it could not be called conclusion.

The later ruling on the forward pass justified that fix was on

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The fix? Please. Was this the same fix that allowed Dairyarse to throw the ball like Elway against us? The refs make heaps of mistakes in every match. They're shit. The good guys won. Up, up.

PJ

First Grade
Alot more to do with conclusive proof to overturn the on field decision,
That angle made it look like he may not have touched it but it could not be called conclusion.

The later ruling on the forward pass justified that fix was on

Were the raiders in on it in the first half with their absolutely woeful tackling, like when 3 fell off an almost stopped Fifita before he strolled over, or was it all the refs fault?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Tonight, sweet f#$k all.

Except for the forward last pass in their first try. Or the forward dummy half pass two plays before that.

Actually sorry - they were non calls.

Oh well some dud calls and non calls all round

Eion

First Grade
Raiders should have been penalised heaps more for offside play
Unfair advantage to Ricky’s team
And holding down. Raiders got most of their points on the back of sharks actually playing fairly and letting attackers get to their feet. At the end the refs put their whistles away when they should have hammered the raiders.

But lol at Ricky saltiness.

Spade

Juniors
I’m with Rick on this one; touch I’d put his f**king flag up, why have one if your not going to listen to them. No Try every day of the week.

Sphagnum

Coach
Hodgson tried to accept responsibility for the loss by saying they let themselves down in the first half but old stick wasnt having any of that.

It was clearly everybody else's fault.

nick87

Coach
Except for the forward last pass in their first try. Or the forward dummy half pass two plays before that.

Actually sorry - they were non calls.

Oh well some dud calls and non calls all round

You’d have to one dumb motherf**ker to believe the last pass on our first try was forward
Like did you go to school at all? Do you understand even basic principles of physics?
Christ haha

PJ

First Grade
I’m with Rick on this one; touch I’d put his f**king flag up, why have one if your not going to listen to them. No Try every day of the week.

Disagree.

Play to the whistle.

Here is a hypothetical, and something similar may have happened sometime.

Fastest winger in comp steps his opposite but touchy thinks he touched line and raises flag.

Winger is away.

I reckon the ref would carry on and go to video.

Similar to what happened here.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm not sure who this Stuart bloke is but I'm sure our coach has got things under control.

View attachment 21641
He’s the owner of City Wok

images

Latest posts