What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the new hang out?

T.S Quint

Coach
Well this is interesting.
So there was a mass exodus from Rleague back in 2003 when it was shut down?

I became a member of the Rleague forums in 2009 so they obviously started them back up again. Had a great little community with plenty of good posters and plenty of entertaining argument. Got sold off about 5 or so years ago to some gambling site, but unfortunately we didn’t get the exodus from there onto here like what happened back in 2003.

I think only myself and @Bandwagon were the only ones to make the move over. At least the best of us survived :thumbsup:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I became a member of the Rleague forums in 2009 so they obviously started them back up again. Had a great little community with plenty of good posters and plenty of entertaining argument. Got sold off about 5 or so years ago to some gambling site, but unfortunately we didn’t get the exodus from there onto here like what happened back in 2003.

I think only myself and @Bandwagon were the only ones to make the move over. At least the best of us survived :thumbsup:
What does the R stand for?

Bandwagon

Staff member

There was quite a few who found their way here in the second book of exodus, most seemed to be under different user names.

Hey what happened to NRL Addicts, did Mr Fourex get sick of paying money to talk to himself, or did he just crack the shits when Qld lost again?

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah all the good old posters. Not like all the f**ksticks here now

They were a better class of f**kstick back then.

Today's f**ksticks don't understand that f**ksticks like me come from a community of high grade f**ksticks

84 Baby

Referee
They were a better class of f**kstick back then.

Today's f**ksticks don't understand that f**ksticks like me come from a community of high grade f**ksticks
f**k off with your “f**ksticks were better in my day” bullshit!